WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North
  • Pool
River City Inn(Jacksonville)
Best USA Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here for the past three weeks and this extended stay is great place to stay at the staff is exceptional in meeting your needs and this place is new. I encourage for the companies out there that really want to pamper their employees and show they appreciate them this is by far the best place to stay at. It is affordable and the staff is very focused on your needs as well as safety. Also, I would encourage that those traveling this is safe for the whole family as well.I can honestly say that I know that if my family travelled with me I would feel completely safe leaving them here alone.
Great job staff, and Kudos to the Management for hiring this staff.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service you received during your visit with us. I am happy that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed for two weeks while doing volunteer work. Location is new, rooms very comfortable and very affordable and I really enjoyed my stay (moreso than I would have in a hotel). Management was great and ensured my stay was comfortable and assisted me with accomodations when the property delayed opening and I had no whee to go. Definately recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralManager32218, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Thank you for being flexible & understanding, I can certainly understand how frustrating for you it was.
We do like to see that our guests have a great experience with us.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was worried staying at a value place, but when I arrived, the front desk staff was amazing and friendly. Especially andrea, who went out of her way to explain different places in the area to eat and was also kind enough to call a taxi for me to get back to the airport.
Andrea and the staff made my stay an enjoyable one. r

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We certainly strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I do hope we see you in the future!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

this is a great location to stay at, the staff is amazing and tends to all your needs. Andrea is a great general manager who makes sure her guests are happy and Jeff the safety attendant always makes sure the location is safe and free from drama and crime. I know I am safe and secure here.

• Stayed: April 2014
GeneralManager32218, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a Trip Adviser survey for us. I am extremely thrilled that you are enjoying your stay!
We work hard to ensure that we offer a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
Andrea Spencer
Value Place Jacksonville North.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great staff , clean , and affordable I can recommend this to my friens and family.
Anyone who needs a home away from home should stay here. I indeed saved money as my room had a full size kitchen. Plenty of parking and great accessibility off I 95 and I 295 to airport or down town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business