Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
US$89
  • Pool
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskbutler blvdmeeting spacegreat night sleepmake your own wafflesroom was cleanstayed here for one nightfree breakfastcomfortable hotelwould stay here againthe breakfast areaking suiteother hotelsice machinehotel is locatedwaffle housestaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip for 5 days. The staff were wonderful and so helpful. The room was very comfortable. I would definitely stay again on my next trip. The breakfast was brightened by the morning staff who treated me like family.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Made reservation for my son, first time college student, at a different hotel who turned him away. Thank goodness for Fairfield Inn and Suites....I can sleep tonight knowing my baby is safe.
Close to school and Marriott name for quality. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The staff were freindly, customer service focused.Javier, Sheree and Troy were very friendly and willing to assit you in any manner. The hotels condition of the lobby and rooms were excellent. when i come to Jacksonville, i will stay at this hotel.....

Room Tip: All the rooms were of top notch quality
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rich C
Reviewed 30 June 2013

On our way through with a family of 4, including 2 children under 10, this was an easy choice. Found a discount coupon in the Hotels Coupon book you see at some restaurants and gas stations. Coupon honored with no problem, but this is definitely not a discount hotel. Very comfortable and spacious room. Outlet had extra places for plugs, so we could charge all of our devices at the same time. Hot tub and pool were a wonderful way to end our day of being on the road. Ivy at breakfast was very friendly. The ONLY reason I am not giving it a 5 rating was because I could not get the hot water in the shower quite as hot as I like it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I went on business trip with several others from our company. This is the first time I stayed at this hotel. I enjoyed every min of it. The hotel was very clean, Had great breakfast down in breakfast nook every morning for us, everyone was so nice and helpful! Housekeeping did wonderful job cleaning our rooms! awesome stay ! And only 15 min away from the beach!

Jen