Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #6 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Pros
Good location
Walking distance to restaurants
Clean room
Great desk for office work
Nice breakfast
Friendly staff
Good fitness room

Cons
Could hear people next door
When I left hotel did not have anymore to go breakfast bags

• Stayed: November 2011

Reviewed 18 October 2011

My son and I stayed 3 nights on a trip to the mayo clinic. Everything was so clean and everyone was so hospitible! I have never felt so comfortable staying in a motel. There was coffee whenever you wanted it!!!!! It was easy getting to the clinic and everywhere else we decided to go. I will definately stay again!

Room Tip: we stayed in a smokefree roon on the 4th floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank vivian b
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Beds were so comfortable, rooms were very clean, Peace and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank camille1919
Reviewed 22 August 2011

My partner and I stayed here for 2 weeks whilst visiting friends who lived nearby. This was one of the closest hotels and was a very good experience overall. The hotel had free wifi that we used a lot - we had problems getting it to work initially but the lady at reception helped and it worked fine for the duration of our stay. The buffet breakfast was nice: cereal, fresh fruit, Quaker oats, waffle maker, hot drink machine, yoghurt, muffins, doughnuts, bagels, spreads, juice and a selection of hot breakfast items. I found there was plenty to eat. The bedrooms were spacious and comfy.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Anastasia53
Reviewed 11 August 2011

close to unf(2 miles). easy to acsess freeway, beach, all thats available.nice exercise room. big beds. really clean.GREAT breakfast. and VERY FRIENDLY STAFF.

Room Tip: used my credit card points, but Hotel.com is awesome
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The hotel was nice. Not as nice as other Hampton's but certainly not dirty either. The breakfast was great in the morning and the staff frequently refilled the food. The only complaint I had was our shower in our room (307) was SUPER slippery. My 6 and 1/2 month pregnant sister was with me and I had to help her in and out of the shower to ensure that she didn't fall. Not sure if it was due to soft water or cleaning products but it was like an ice skating rink in there!

There was a Publix and Hurricane Wings and Grill in the shopping center across the street. A gas station, Stein Mart and some fast food places were super close as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Spent one night there, for a conference at UNF. There seemed to be a sports team (14 year old kids everywhere). I asked to be far away from the noise, so we got top floor (which is great).

The first room we were assigned, the door was opened (as well as the one across from it). I found it odd, and we went in carefully. No-one in there, but it smelled like a smoking-room. We went back downstairs and got assigned a new room. All good now! (I wonder if the room was left open to let the 'smoke' out?.. the door is opened ever so lightly it would make no difference...). Note that we were told there were no longer smoking rooms so it could have been something else. :o)

All in all, the night went well. No noise anywhere. :o)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Hampton Inn Jacksonville South / I-95 at JTB
4 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville - Bartram Park
Hotel Indigo Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows

Address: 8127 Point Meadows Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256-9111
Region: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Jacksonville
#6 Family Hotel in Jacksonville
#10 Best Value Hotel in Jacksonville
#13 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville
Price Range: £76 - £146 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville-9a And Baymeadows