“Great Value for the Price”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #3 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Extremely pleasant staff. Very clean lobby and room. Very comfortable bed and good amenities. Very quiet during our stay. Complimentary breakfast had a decent variety of foods -- try to get there early to avoid crowds, limited seating, and selection of food, especially if you want hot food like waffles and bisquits/eggs/bacon/etc. Excellent value for the price. Definitely will stay here again when I visit Jacksonville.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for your wonderful review of our award winning property. We are very proud of our property and staff and strive to provide top notch service. We hope you will come back to see us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Hotel staff was excellent and very hepful. they went above and beyond what most staff would do for a guest. Breakfast was also very good with excellent service whit alot of people and kept well stocked. It was a very pleasant stay and i would defenitly stay agian. Great location for a quite stay with excellent acess to the beach and restaruants.

Mr. Blackwell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our On the House Hot Breakfast Buffet. It is our goal to have each and every guest leave 100% satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family and I had been traveling down to central Florida and wanted to stop in Jacksonville. Based on a friends recommendation to stay on the south side of town I found this hotel to be close to where we stopped for dinner. I called the hotel and got an incredibly low rate of $69. This appears to have been a promo rate as they did not have any AAA discounts. I booked the room over the phone and found the hotel to be very clean and convenient. The breakfast was perfect and we were back on I-95 in about 15 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for your glowing review of our property. We are so happy that you were able to take advantage of our great weekend rates! We look forward to your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2013

If you are looking for a place that has a staff that goes that Extra Mile to be of service, an extremely comfortable clean room, and a complimentary breakfast that is superior. Plus, the location has wonderful top restaurants for lunch and dinner meals, shopping and the beautiful beach close by. For us it was close to MAYO CLINIC and had Great Rates. We highly recommend this as 'The Place To Stay.' Best four days and we'll be back again every few months.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. Many guests, like yourself, rave about our close proximity to The Mayo Clinic. We are currently a preferred hotel of The Mayo Clinic and provide complimentary shuttle service to the clinic as well. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This hotel is in a great location near shops, restaurants and the interstate and worked well as my home base for two nights while I visited St. Augustine. A newer hotel built with communal table in the breakfast area, bright colors, high ceilings and two smiling faces at the desk at check-in. My king room on the top floor away from noise (as I requested) was large and I like how Hampton Inns place the king bed against the wall of the bathroom so the bed faces the window. Loved the large walk-in shower and the decor, linens, carpets and upholstery in the room were up to date and fresh.

I always appreciate a microwave and refrigerator in the room but don't like one-serving coffee makers. The dresser is designed to fit into a corner with the TV on top, and I like that updated style. The best part of the room and which I've never seen before in a hotel - attached to the bedside nightstand was a power box with 3 outlets in different configurations! You could plug in all your electronics to be charged or used without looking behind furniture for an outlet and then pulling a dresser away from a wall to use it. I've seen outlets attached to lamps on hotel room desks, but this was neat and I even plugged in my hairdryer and used the mirror on the closet door.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. I am confident that your detailed feedback will be very helpful to the TripAdvisor community. Our property was recently renovated in January 2013 making everything top of the line for our guests. Our goal is to have each guest leave 100% satisfied. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. We love having you here!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

If you're going to Jax, stay at Hampton Inn Baymeadows. It's clean, safe, and close to the interstate, but not right next to it. There's an abundance of eating places and shopping near by. Outback, Carrabas, Sneaker Sports Bar, and Sticky Fingers BBQ are within a short walking distance. St John's Town Center is a short car ride for more restaruants, movies, and shopping. Hampton Inn Baymeadows is very close to the University of North Florida, our reason for for staying there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing The Hampton Inn for your recent stay. We are a preferred property of The University of North Florida and in fact, the closest Hampton Inn to campus. We are also pleased to offer complimentary shuttle service to campus should you not wish to drive. Like yourself, many guests rave about our proximity to so many restaurants within walking distance. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Awesome Hotel!! I would definitely stay here again. Friendly staff, very clean & a very nice location. We vacationed in Florida, & everything was extremely well. On our next visit to Florida, we will be staying here again. I Love This Place!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from The Hampton Inn! I am so happy to hear that you had an awesome stay with us!! We are currently ranked in the top 5% of all Hampton Inn's in the United States. We are extremley proud of our property and award winning staff. We love having you here and look forward to your next stay!