“Will stay here agin”

Ranked #4 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Mt. Sinai, United States
“Will stay here agin”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This hotel has it all, Good price, good breakfast, clean and new plus a great helpful staff. The pool is new and clean the front desk will gladly give you towels. The business center is nice and always open. And security is good. What more could you ask for!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
We truly appreciate your glowing review. We are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We chose this because it was close to everything in the Jacksonville area, beaches, shops, golf, restaurants, which we were checking out for a possible relocation. Wonderful staff, clean as a whistle! Very quiet rooms, great variety of dining within walking distance and a few blocks from a great shopping venue.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. Many guests, like yourself, find our location to be very convenient to all of the attractions in Jacksonville. We are located in the "heart of Jacksonville" which provides easy access to many of the major roads and areas of town. We hope to see you or your family again soon while visiting Jacksonville!

jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great staff and service. I had a great experience. I can't wait to do it again. the staff was very attractive and accommodating. I like the level of service. I was pleasantly surprised at my stay at the Hampton Inn

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. We are very of our award winning property and staff. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. It is in a great location and near a lot of places to eat and shop. The only negative thing was with the breakfast the day of my departure was a little lacking in quality. I would stay there again if I am in the Jacksonville area in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are always looking to improve and have each and every guest leave 100% satisifed. I will certainly direct your comments to our breakfast host and make sure we strive to keep all items stocked during the duration of breakfast. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Hotel is quiet, clean and conveniently located. Close to shopping at the Town Center Mall, and UNF. If you are a fan of MSNBC then you will have to look elsewhere since they do not offer that as a television station on their programming list. Breakfast was awesome along with the helpful hotel staff. An excellent choice for a place to stay when in Jacksonville.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Michael S
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We have recently upgraded our television package to include HD channels which now includes MSNBC. We hope you will come back again soon!

Orlando, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Extremely pleasant staff. Very clean lobby and room. Very comfortable bed and good amenities. Very quiet during our stay. Complimentary breakfast had a decent variety of foods -- try to get there early to avoid crowds, limited seating, and selection of food, especially if you want hot food like waffles and bisquits/eggs/bacon/etc. Excellent value for the price. Definitely will stay here again when I visit Jacksonville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for your wonderful review of our award winning property. We are very proud of our property and staff and strive to provide top notch service. We hope you will come back to see us again soon!

Euharlee, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Hotel staff was excellent and very hepful. they went above and beyond what most staff would do for a guest. Breakfast was also very good with excellent service whit alot of people and kept well stocked. It was a very pleasant stay and i would defenitly stay agian. Great location for a quite stay with excellent acess to the beach and restaruants.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Mr. Blackwell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our On the House Hot Breakfast Buffet. It is our goal to have each and every guest leave 100% satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again soon!