“A Good Bargain”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Check in was quick. Very nice people at front. Quickly printed directions for us to our desired shopping destinations. Room was cool (it was blazing hot outside) and clean. Amenities included fridge, microwave, and free wi-fi. Four chain restaurants adjacent to hotel.walking distance. All are chains, but that is OK sometimes. Despite being next to I-295, room was completely quiet except for occasional heavy foot in room above. Decent breakfast. Nothing over the top, but we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Hotel faces South, so no early or late unwanted sunlight.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

We truly appreicate you taking the time to review our award winning property. We are so proud of our property anf staff. We strive to provide clean and comfortable rooms to all guests with a friendly smile. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a great hotel. It is beside of I-295, very clean and has a friendly staff. It is minutes from several restaurants and not far from I-95. There is plenty of parking. The hotel was quiet (considering there was a bus load of kids there) and I heard no noises from hallway and other rooms. I would highly recommend this for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dolphinfan200013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We strive to have each and every guest leave 100% satisfied. We are so happy to hear that your room was quiet and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This hotel has it all, Good price, good breakfast, clean and new plus a great helpful staff. The pool is new and clean the front desk will gladly give you towels. The business center is nice and always open. And security is good. What more could you ask for!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly appreciate your glowing review. We are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We chose this because it was close to everything in the Jacksonville area, beaches, shops, golf, restaurants, which we were checking out for a possible relocation. Wonderful staff, clean as a whistle! Very quiet rooms, great variety of dining within walking distance and a few blocks from a great shopping venue.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. Many guests, like yourself, find our location to be very convenient to all of the attractions in Jacksonville. We are located in the "heart of Jacksonville" which provides easy access to many of the major roads and areas of town. We hope to see you or your family again soon while visiting Jacksonville!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great staff and service. I had a great experience. I can't wait to do it again. the staff was very attractive and accommodating. I like the level of service. I was pleasantly surprised at my stay at the Hampton Inn

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback. We are very of our award winning property and staff. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. It is in a great location and near a lot of places to eat and shop. The only negative thing was with the breakfast the day of my departure was a little lacking in quality. I would stay there again if I am in the Jacksonville area in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are always looking to improve and have each and every guest leave 100% satisifed. I will certainly direct your comments to our breakfast host and make sure we strive to keep all items stocked during the duration of breakfast. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Hotel is quiet, clean and conveniently located. Close to shopping at the Town Center Mall, and UNF. If you are a fan of MSNBC then you will have to look elsewhere since they do not offer that as a television station on their programming list. Breakfast was awesome along with the helpful hotel staff. An excellent choice for a place to stay when in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael S

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We have recently upgraded our television package to include HD channels which now includes MSNBC. We hope you will come back again soon!