“Evreything is perfect”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #6 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had go to pass a day on St.Augustine. After a long day to waking, we were dazzled by this magnificent room. The decoration(set), the space, the cleanliness the comfort everything was completed. In a commercial place, us plane the very wide choice for the dinner. Thank's for a great .
Thank you for this very beautiful reception.

Room Tip: Great. All the hotel it great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We are extremley proud of our Award Winning Hampton Inn and strive to provide the best service. Many guests, like yourself, enjoy our spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast and wonderful amenities. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

To make a frustratingly long story short, I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. When presented with proof that our room had bed bugs, management (after not able to be reached by the staff for HOURS) seemed overwhelmingly unconcerned. The bed bug issue was completely brushed off and we were offered no more than a refund of what we paid. Our vacation was ruined and so was the four days of food that we had to throw out because it could not survive the drive home in the heat. They later offered us a meager few thousand points (that wouldn't even cover a one night's stay at the majority of Hampton hotels) which we have yet to receive.

We are Gold members who frequent hotels in this brand, but our business was not valued. There were issues with the room that we overlooked. However, the lack of concern for customer safety and the even bigger lack of customer service cannot be ignored.

Room Tip: 504 was infested with bed bugs!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank SavoryA
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Our guests are most certainly our top concern and we're so sorry to hear that your issues were not addressed to your satisfaction. We want to be nothing short of helpful in taking care of guest needs and resolving any problems and concerns they may have. We have contacted our local pest control company to investigate the issue and are working with our staff regarding the service detailed in your review. As a valued rewards member and our guest, we appreciate your feedback. If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Jennifer.D'Amico@hilton.com
904-517-5032

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Our youth hockey team stayed here and the hotel was very clean, inexpensive, and the staff was very nice. An added bonus was the included breakfast. I just wish the beds were a bit firmer, but if you enjoy soft mattresses, you will be very pleased. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you, along with your team members, were pleased with your experience. Our staff is incredibly skilled in providing top notch service to sports teams and family. We strive to go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. I informed the hotel that I would be here celebrating an anniversary and birthday...no surprises but that was okay. The room was huge and very clean. Breakfast was your standard hotel continental breakfast. Staff was very nice. This hotel is quiet and in a good location. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased to know you enjoyed celebrating a wonderful Birthday and Anniversary at our location. Many guests like yourself, are pleased with our location and the surrounding area. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I travel for a living and this hotel has always delivered a good night rest and a friendly staff that makes you feel they are glad to see you. When my travel includes Jacksonville, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so pleased to know you are such a loyal guest of our property. We truly thank you for your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

normally i only give hampton inns an average but this one had preferred parking for diamond members. not sure if others have this or not but it was the first time i saw it. stayed in room 304. nice large room. huge space between bed and the tv. nice high sink in the bathroom and excellent water pressure in the shower. the only downside and this might bother some folks but this room had no bathtub, just a shower. did not phase me because i only shower. not sure if all the rooms are this way or not. room was always cleaned well and the hotel is pretty quiet. no loud noises during the night from the highways or garbage men. i also highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The TripAdvisor community. We are so pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our Diamond Parking and we thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors Member. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

On the plus side the personnel were great. Expected hot water in thermos but apparently not after 10pm. Told them but didn't change the next nite.
Room 525 has a bum shower door that is near impossible to close, the handles were slid on an angle, and there was trimmed bangs in the floor in the side of the sink.

Nice size room. Not sure what they were thinking about the set up for the breakfast. Not user friendly where the garbage cans are or where the plates are ( right in the middle). Several people mentioned it didn't really flow well
Egg omelets and cubed scrambled eggs were pretty rubbery. "meat" was bland and oatmeal runny. Hot foods were not very warm and the a/c blowing on the tables didnt help. The fruit was really soft (. Cantaloupe and pineapple ).
But nice enough place.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank parodyqueen

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly value your feedback and will do our best to make some of the desired imporovements. In regards to breakfast, we have recently revamped our breakfast and are now serving new egg products along with fresh, whole cut fruit. We hope you will stay with us again soon.