“Somewhat disappointed”

Ranked #4 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Vero Beach, United States
“Somewhat disappointed”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have stayed at Hampton Inn before, in other cities, and for the most part found them to be a pleasant place away from home. However, this time the AC in the hallway of our floor was not turned on; it was very warm. The carpet in our room was dirty; I wouldn’t walk on it without socks, and the breakfast wasn’t very good. Since this was my first visit at this location I won’t hold it against all Hampton Inns. I will book another visit in the future and I would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Ilean S
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are always looking to improve and take the necessary steps to have each and every guest satisfied. Please know your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments and the comments will be addressed. We are currently in the process of having all hallway and guest room carpet cleaned-as I am sure you can imagine this must be done frequently. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This location is convenient to the highway, so easy to get to the beaches, downtown, etc. It is about 20 minutes away from both areas. The staff was very friendly and the facility is what you would expect for a Hilton property. The outdoor pool is small compared to other properties.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
We are so happy to hear that your stay was pleasant! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the TripAdvisor community. Many guests, like yourself, find our location very convenient to restaurants, shops and local attractions. We hope to see you again soon!

Daytona Beach, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Thumbs up to this hotel. From the front desk to the maids,everyone was awesome. Rooms are very clean. Beds are very comfy. The perfect location to a lot of restaurants and close to the highway. I have decided that whenever I come to Jacksonville,this will be the only place I will stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear that you have found your "home away from home!" We strive to provide exceptional service and top notch guest rooms. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Have stayed at this hotel often. This stay was very good as usual. Staff was friendly and helpful. No problems at all here, it is convenient for shopping and dining at St. Johns Town center.

Have a nice Publix across the street

Will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jack D
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed a good nights sleep and found our location convenient for your needs. Being only 4 miles from The Town Centermany guests, like yourself, find our location exceptional! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Great spot for my wife and I to stop on our travels home from seeing family further south. Everyone was friendly, we had a comfortable nights sleep, and breakfast was delicious. Will definitely come back on our next trip down to visit our family.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Grandpa25boys
Thank you for selecting our property while traveling! Many travelers, like yourself, find our location very convenient due to the Interstate 295 access. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Barney, Georgia
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Room was great for the price. Breakfast was hot and good, Staff was very friendly. Would recommend friends and family to stay here. I would return to this location again, if in the area. Would recommend a few extra towels per room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy to hear that you experienced an enjoyable stay with us! We are extremley proud of our award winning staff and propety. We hope to see you again soon!
Lewes, DE, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice before. It is in a very convenient location with many services nearby. Entire staff is extremely friendly and we always enjoy their complimentary breakfast - great coffee also.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and our hot breakfast buffet. We love having you here!