Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #6 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stopped on our road trip. The hotel is a great value and very clean. The area is close to I95 and there are several restaurants in the area.The breakfast was very satisfactory. Would stay here again if we find ourselves in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. I am so happy to hear that you, like many others, found our location convenient and accommodating to your travel needs.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel beds are some of the most comfortable beds I have slept in compared to other hotels. I sleep in hotels over 60 nights a year and this one wins by far regarding comfort. It is very clean and the staff is excellant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I am so happy to hear that you found our beds and cloud 9 bedding to be exceptionally comfortable. We certainly strive to make sure all guests have a wonderful nights sleep. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great staff--especially at night keeping noise & riff-raff away! Always a good stay there--been there 12+ times in past 6 months and they are clean & quiet--convenient for the beaches, dinner & shopping!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are extremley proud of our award winning hotel and staff. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and clean guest rooms. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed there 7 nights while my husband attended a class at Univ of North FL. The continental breakfast was wonderful each morning (homemade waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, yogurt, cereal, assorted muffins & breads). Our king room was spacious enough for two adults as was the bath. Four good restaurants are within walking distance & Walgreens is close by also. Pool area is small, but has plenty of chairs was clean.

• Stayed: May 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Many guests, like yourself, find our location very convenient to The University of North Florida. In fact, we are a preferred hotel of The University of North Florida. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our fresh, on the house hot breakfast buffet, and our clean rooms. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We chose to stay here based on the location. But we will return to stay again because of the super staff! The front desk was very special, she was cheerful and wanted to help. The room was great and we were very pleased with how we slept!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your gracious feedback on our wonderful staff. We certainly pride ourselves on exceptional service. We look forward to not only meeting your needs but exceeding them. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

we have always enjoyed our stay at this particular Hampton, however, there was a different receptionist at the front desk. The three days we were there - and we did make a point of noticing - she does her Job but is not a pleasant person . . not someone to have greeting tired travelers. The rooms are always clean and the remaining staff friendly and willing to make your stay pleasant. One thing a couple of Hampton's have changed is the fresh cut up fruit. . I always looked forward to a bowl of that fruit. Unfortunately, for some reason they changed the fruit and it's not near as good as what was formerly served, in fact, I wouldn't even have it this time. SAD! I hope enough people tell Hampton and they will go back to the former fresh fruit selection.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent experience. We certainly value your comments and are always striving to improve in all aspects of our property. Hampton has recently changed their breakfast products to include new muffins, hot items and fresh cut fruit. We hope you will continue to enjoy the new products.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have stayed at Hampton Inn before, in other cities, and for the most part found them to be a pleasant place away from home. However, this time the AC in the hallway of our floor was not turned on; it was very warm. The carpet in our room was dirty; I wouldn’t walk on it without socks, and the breakfast wasn’t very good. Since this was my first visit at this location I won’t hold it against all Hampton Inns. I will book another visit in the future and I would recommend it to friends and family.

2  Thank Ilean S

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are always looking to improve and take the necessary steps to have each and every guest satisfied. Please know your comments will be shared with the appropriate departments and the comments will be addressed. We are currently in the process of having all hallway and guest room carpet cleaned-as I am sure you can imagine this must be done frequently. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.