Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows
Ranked #4 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Harrison, Arkansas
“nice hotel”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I only stay in Hilton / Hampton brands. This hotel was equal to what I have come to expect; clean and comfortable. I chose this specific Hampton because it was cheaper then others in the area but served my needs.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
We are so happy your recently chose our property for your visit to Jacksonville. I am thrilled to hear you had a enjoyable experience. We love having you here.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Front desk folks were friendly and helpful. Room was clean / bed was comfortable and the number of pillows was uncountable!!!
Close to a strip shopping center and numerous restaurants - some walkable! Overall a very nice place - worth a visit!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rotraveller
jaxby1, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
I am so thriled to hear that you had a positive experiance while staying with us! It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us while visiting Jacksonville . If your anything like me, you know that there is no such thing as to many pillows ! :) We hope to see you again !

Yours in Hospitality,
Matthew Rock
Assistant General Manager
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We needed a comfortable place to stay in the southeast section of Jacksonville. This hotel is very easy to find and convenient to major highways. The breakfast area is neat and the food choices offer something for everyone. The staff on site were friendly and helpful. The unexpected plumbing problem we experienced was quickly resolved by the night manager, Blake. This trip was primarily a family reunion so the hotel met our needs satisfactorily.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maris S
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you were able to indulge in our wonderful breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again soon!

Warner Robins, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Rooms were clean bedding was neat and clean, staff was friendly enjoyed the late night cookies. ease to get to the interstate and close to the Mayo Clinic where we had out appointments. will have no problem staying here again. the onlyproblem was the eggs were cold and i hade a little problem working the waffle Iron. the batter dispencer ran out and it took some time before it was filled

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Many guests like yourself, find our location very convenient to The Mayo Clinic. We are only 7 miles away and even offer complimentary shuttle service. I will certainly relay your breakfast comments to the appropriate department as we are always looking to improve. We hope to see you again soon!

Cumming, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

There was a problem with my room upon arrival and the staff went out of their way to make accommodations. The bed was very comfortable. The towels were so soft. Overall great experience. Location is close to Mayo Clinic and the beach.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recognizing our award winning staff. We strive to provide top notch service, clean rooms and friendly staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was nice. But, the room had a damp feel to it and you really did not get the warm and fuzzy feeling when we checked in. Your really did not want to ask anything from the front desk at all. Room had damp type feel to it and the air conditioner sound like a jet engine. It rain during the night and the next morning, the heat was on in the hallway and it felt like 95 inside and it was already 85 outside. On a conference call and the very nice housekeeper knock on the door at 9:10 a.m. and I was unable to speak up and she came in to discover that she was told that I had check out instead, I had asked for a late check out. She was misinformed. Customer service is a great part of any business. I did not feel it here at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
9 Thank Super T
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
We appreciate your candid feedback and apologize for the uncomfortable room temperatures and we're working to regulate this with our facilities staff. We're also looking into your concerns about the housekeeping disruption and regret any inconvenience this caused you. Your input will certainly help us to improve our processes. We hope we can invite you back to see some of our changes.

Lebanon TN, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

You will not go wrong staying at this hotel. we had a wonderful time in Jacksonville, visiting family and doing some saltwater fishing. on the first day of fishing the big one got away, broke my 50lbs test line however the 2nd day I did land a big one. enjoy your stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly appreciate you sharing your wonderful experience with us! We hope that you will return to Jacksonville soon and once again choose to stay with us. It sounds as though you had a wonderful fishing trip with grand rewards!