“So so place to stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
California, United States
“So so place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

The restroom of this hotel does not have a ventillation system. After taking a bath or shower, mirrors gets too fogged-up. No air vent and all smell retains within the bedroom. Staff are not knowledgeable in terms of their service. After asking a staff if cookies are served like at other Hampton Inn, one staff said cookies will be served at 3pm, another staff said cookies are serve at 5pm and the other staff said cookies are only sere Monday thru Thursday; however, we were on this hotel Friday thru Tuesday, kids were disappointed due to cookies were never served. Overall - I will give this hotel an average of two star.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrea S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 20 October 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to review the Hampton Inn I295 East/Baymeadows. I do apologize for the frustrating experience you had with us. We take all our guest views seriously, and they help us evolve into a stronger, customer focused hotel.
I am confident that upon your return to us, you will find find our staff to be attentive, and your stay outstanding.
Again, thank you for sharing your comments and experiences.
Warm Regards
Andrea Spencer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Palm Coast FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Have been using this hotel for the past five years. We have had excellent service and find it to be an excellent location if you are having medical appointments at the Mayo Clinic. The rooms are clean and the staff are outstanding. The nightly rate is very reasonable. Excellent eating facilities within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to offer a local negogiated rate for our Mayo Clinic. We hope you are able to kick, back, relax and get some rest while here in Jacksonville.

Central Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Efficient, clean, organized, and professional staff. Comfortable and quiet rooms! Several resturaunts are within walking distance making it extremely convenient. Highly recommend this hotel as the location is near many of local tourist spots. We were there for a soccer tournament that weekend. The rooms were great to come back to and relax. Very very very very very very very very very very very happy

Thank Dana Bradley Os... C
I am thrilled to hear that you were so very happy with your experience. We strive to provide top notch service, clean and comfortable rooms and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Millsboro, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Decent hotel in South-central Jacksonville. Close to attractions (St John's Shopping, Jacksonville Beach, Jacksonville Zoo, UNF). Jacksonville Int'l Airport approx. 30 minutes away. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and spacious.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Many guests, like yourself, find our location incredibly convenient to shops and dining. We hope to see you again soon!

Florida, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Rooms were clean and fresh, ac/heat was a little noisy. Breakfast was "just OK" could use a better hot egg meal. Staff was great and accommodating, when we first arrived we needed some towels and within minutes the staff was knocking at the door. Good place to rest and go, short ride to the beach and shopping.

1 Thank Theodis J
We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. We are always looking to improve guest satisfaction and will certainly take your breakfast comments into consideration in order to serve a pleasant and enjoyable meal. We hope to see you again soon.

Harrison, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I only stay in Hilton / Hampton brands. This hotel was equal to what I have come to expect; clean and comfortable. I chose this specific Hampton because it was cheaper then others in the area but served my needs.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy your recently chose our property for your visit to Jacksonville. I am thrilled to hear you had a enjoyable experience. We love having you here.

Saint Augustine, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Front desk folks were friendly and helpful. Room was clean / bed was comfortable and the number of pillows was uncountable!!!
Close to a strip shopping center and numerous restaurants - some walkable! Overall a very nice place - worth a visit!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rotraveller
jaxby1, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
I am so thriled to hear that you had a positive experiance while staying with us! It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us while visiting Jacksonville . If your anything like me, you know that there is no such thing as to many pillows ! :) We hope to see you again !

Yours in Hospitality,