All reviews front desk several restaurants within walking distance bay meadows room was clean convenient location complimentary breakfast waffles restaurants and shopping the breakfast area mayo clinic staff was friendly easy access stay there again great place to stay off the highway would highly recommend this hotel nice hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had to make an emergency trip to Jacksonville and we picked this hotel for location. This is a typical Hampton - meaning it was clean spacious and a great location. They offer a decent breakfast, but I am picky about my breakfast so I don't want to say too much.The location was great for us and the staff was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We enjoyed the hotel, everything was super clean and check in was smooth. We did not use the pool, but it looked nice enough and the hotel is close to great restaurants (within walking distance) &The complimentary breakfast was awesome:)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The hotel was perfectly located for our attendance at a XC meet at UNF. There were several restaurants within walking distance. The grand kids loved the pool! The staff was very helpful and eager to please!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice room. Clean, comfortable had everything we needed. Microwave, refrigerator and hot breakfast is included. Many restaurants nearby. Carrabba's, Outback, Wiskey Jack's. Would definitely return

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for selecting our property while in Jacksonville! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in my share of hotels especially over the last year. This place takes the gold. Yes it was clean and comfortable but the staff, and I mean every single person working here, went out of their way to be welcoming, pleasant and kind. I've never met a more professional hotel staff in my life. Being away from home isn't always the best but these folks make you feel at home. I totally forgot that it was my birthday when I checked in. THANK ALL OF YOU at the Hampton Inn this location!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very proud of our award winning hotel and staff and strive to provide top notch service. I am so pleased to hear that you have joined our "Hampton Family" and made our property your Home away from Home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!