My daughter And I stayed here while we visited NFU. We received an amazing $60 night rate. The school listed it on their website, and I called the hotel directly, and received it. I thought it was a huge bargain.
Room wax great, super comfy king size bed, sofa area and flat screen that swiveled between the two. Good wifi, too, my daughter caught up on homework and Hulu. We had no idea where we were, but it was easy to find and about ten minutes away from the shool.
Breakfast was great, enjoyed the waffles and hard to find non meat protein hard boiled eggs. Two kinds of coffee, all delicious. Kind desk clerk helped us with printer.
Hope to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern all suites AAA three diamond rated property. Complimentary full extensive hot buffet breakfast daily. All suites contain either one king or two queen Sealy upgraded bedding along with a sitting area with a couch that is a queen sleeper sofa. Other suite amenties are: microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, premium television channels and much more. Complimentary wireless internet throughout and also hard wired in the suites. Sparkling swimming pool. Nearby all Jacksonville attractions/venues.Conveniently located off I - two ninety five exit #twenty two with I - ten and I - ninety five close by. Many restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Jacksonville i-295 Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Comfort Suites