“Relaxing stay”

Ranked #74 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Relaxing stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2011

Enjoyed our stay ....easy to get to off I-295...new...room clean...recommend for senior travelers...very good , warm breakfast...morning newspapers...reasonable rates..management very interested in making our stay comfortable.....highly recommend

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John50868
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this review, 23 June 2011
Thank you and I will fluff your pillows again next time!!

Bill Flor, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Saint Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2011

The property is spotless; even the guest laundry room. Our three-night stay felt luxurious and welcoming. The staff is friendly, courteous and responsive. The breakfast is nutritious with a wonderful spread - waffles, eggs, meats, cereals, toast and pastries, yogurt, and plenty of juices, milk, coffee, tea. The hotel is just a mile from the Jacksonville-Baldwin trail so it's very attractive to cyclists. We were extremely impressed with the property.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anne1102
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2011

I was new to the area and needed a place to stay until my residence was ready. Bill and the entire staff treated me with true hospitality. He was amazing when the MSU and Michigan State team played. He help make waffles and really made me and others feel right at home. Way to go Bill and the entire staff at Comfort Suites at Commonwealth.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Fort Mill, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2011

My family had to drive down from Charlotte to Jacksonville to be with my dad while he was in the hospital. The hotel was safe, clean and welcoming. The manager was the nicest man and offered whatever was needed. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2011

Of the many hotels we visit, this one is by far our very favorite! Everything about it is comfortable and cozy. We are always treated like family. The friendly staff caters to our every need. The Manager, Bill Flor, is always there for us to answer questions, help with directions and just brighten up the day! We always stay with Comfort Inn of Jacksonville. I love staying there when we visit the city. I can think of a particular time when I thought the hot water was not working in my jackuzzi it was past midnight, and I called downstairs to the desk... Andre was confused at how the water could not be running hot in the tub, but he actually allowed me to go across the hall to another room to have my bath! (I did, and when I got there, it happened again, (I finally realized that I was sooo tired, I was turning on the wrong faucet lol.) The point is, Andre' never blinked an eye... he just helped me! For that and all the special attention, I would never stay anywhere but there.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Newyorkers12360763
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2010

As a business traveler, i often stay at the bigger chains due to Company contracts. However, all were booked this trip and peer suggested this property. I was very impressed by the customer service (outstanding) and cleanliness of the property. Thanks for a clean and safe stay.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2010

I highly recommend Comfort Suites Very clean, comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Very reasonably priced too.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple