Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewseasy wificourtyard marriottnice hotelst augustinemedical centerbaptist hospitalstarbucks coffeeclean propertyhotel is conveniently locatedlobby areabreakfast buffetspacious roomminute driveoatmealwould stay here againa great staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This place was great and very patient with soccer players and families ! The breakfast was great, rooms very clean and very clean lobby. There were games behind the counter to entertain the kids between games when downtime is needed most! We had a great stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Courtyard32258, Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Hope you won your game!

Our management team has noticed that this review had no management response.
We would like to apologize for this happening. We are working to respond to all reviews now.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

In early October of 2011 I was on a short trip out of state to visit a friend. I left south FL around 12pm, and around 4am my car started acting up out of nowhere just before this exit. I had to pull over on I-95 n the pouring rain, which was really scary and had me totally frazzled. After about an hour of practically inching my car, I got to the exit and this was the first place I saw. I was so stressed out and worried because I was all alone, 300 miles from home, but the gentleman at the front desk was so incredibly accommodating and understanding. His customer service was absolutely excellent,some of the best I have ever experienced!

The hotel itself is so clean and gorgeous, as well as very well set up. The bonuses at the hotel are also great. My room was so clean and comfortable that I didn't want to leave! The bed was amazing. The bathroom was nice with a huge tub, and the rooms have big flat screen TVs that you can swivel and adjust to watch from the desk, couch, or bed. The breakfast was wonderful as well, and even though it was not included in the room cost,was well worth the $8 it cost for the unlimited buffet with lots of great choices for food.

Bottom line, I would absolutely recommend it 100% to anyone. The price is actually very reasonable for what you get. I have seen the rooms range from about $75 to over $100 depending on the time of year, but it's well worth it for what you receive. One of the best hotels that I have ever been to.

Room Tip: My room was in the front of the hotel on the first floor, but was still very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Thank you for saying everything was perfect!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

While we have stayed in this hotel before while visiting family, this time we stayed considerably longer so that my husband could have a series of tests run at the Mayo Clinic. Therefore our needs were different; for example, quiet and convenience became more important than the pool or the breakfast (both of which were great, by the way). Fortunately, this Courtyard was exactly what we needed. The staff got us a room on the back side, 4th floor, mid-way between the elevators and stairs, to ensure that our stay was as quiet as possible, which it really was. Sometimes we felt like the only people in the hotel. Also, although the distance to the Mayo was about 15 miles, the trip was easy except at the height of rush hour. As long as we were on the road either before or after peak hours, it took us only about 15 minutes to arrive at the clinic. (Phillips HWY to 9A, 9A to JTB, JTB to San Pablo - very easy!)
Another huge plus was the availability of other services nearby, considering the purpose of our stay. Within a half mile or so were a Publix, a Walgreens, a Panera Bread, a Chili's, a Starbucks, several gas stations, and many other shopping options which helped meet my husband's needs. The hotel is only 5 -10 minutes from the Avenues Mall, several movie theaters, a great antique mall, and some terrific Sushi, which helped meet MY needs.
There were only a couple of drawbacks from my point of view. Number one, I might have enjoyed using the jacuzzi if it weren't located in a very public, glass-enclosed room which was VERY brightly lit day and night and was flooded with rather loud, contemporary music. The space was the polar opposite of relaxing, regardless of how nice the actually jacuzzi may have been. (Think of "relaxing" in the flourescent-lit fitting room of a noisy department store.) The other problem for me was the sheer number of business people who were using the lobby all day and into the evening hours for conducting business. I would have loved to relax with a magazine in the lobby while my husband rested in the room, but even though we stayed 8 nights, quiet in the lobby area was rarely available. I was able to find some respite in the pool area sometimes, but I often wound up going over to Starbucks or Panera for a little quiet time.
Overall, however, the room was great, the staff was great, the location was great. For all these reasons and more, the Courtyard Flagler Center will be our hotel of choice in Jacksonville for some time to come.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TruthisBeauty

Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed in this hotel while in town for the Gator Bowl. It looks to be a fairly new. The staff was courteous and helpful.The price was very reasonable. The breakfast buffet was EXCELLENT. It was too cool to use the pool, but we did enjoy the jacuzzi. The rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. If ever in this area in the future, we will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 January 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one night after a long drive to Florida. I chose it after reading other reviews and because of the price. I was pleased with my choice. The hotel is relatively new, nicely appointed and convenient to I-95. It is in front of a regional hospital, but not at all noisy. The lobby is well planned and they have complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate service 24 hours. There is also a business center in the lobby with computers that have a great secure system if you want to log in to check email. The system automatically deletes passwords, cache and browsing history when you sign off of the computer. They have a printer available and there is no charge for printing. My room was spacious with a small sofa, a roll out desk table and the coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator area. Lots of cool retro photos of the Jacksonville and Beaches areas are on the walls of the rooms. The bathrooms are spacious and the shower is huge with a tiled bench area. The staff was extremely friendly and check-in and check-out were fast. I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo