“There has got to be better in Jacksonville.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of River City Brewing Company

River City Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
River City Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Parrish, Florida
“There has got to be better in Jacksonville.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Mediocre and overpriced. That sums it up real quickly. I didn't event think their house beers were very good. The area was not crowded the night we went, so we did not run into the parking problems that some have mentioned. The only good thing about this restaurant is the river front location.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ParrishGuy

Jacksonville, Florida
“For A Young Crowd”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Service was slow, loud venue, and food was just average. Parking is difficult. It's hard to get to with a round-about blocking the entrance and making it problematic for drivers.

Virginia
“great location and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I ate here with a large group. The food was good - I had the Jambalaya. The beer selection was much smaller than I expected given the restaurant name. We ate inside, which was more formal than I expected, but I think the bar area outside is a little more relaxed.

I didn't pay too much attention to the service, but we didn't have any issues.

Homestead, Florida
“Fresh food, good all around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I'd give this one five stars if they'd had a Bud Light for me, but they only had their own brews (but what did I expect, really, since it's a brewing company). I had grilled snapper with mango salsa, fresh asparagus and mashed potatoes -- would have licked my plate if no one was watching. Service was great, food was great, highly recommend. Our entire party raved about their food; I tasted a fried green tomato from one of my co-worker's plates -- I don't usually eat fried green tomatoes but WOW!!! Fantastic!!!!

“Great Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

If you are looking for a wonderful Sunday Brunch with a wonderful view then River City Brewing is a must. They have a great selection of salads, fish and seafood, meat, cheeses. Additionally they make omelets to your liking!! A good Bloody Mary or Mimosa will cap off a great start to a Sunday!! Service was excellent and the view of the river can't be beat.

• Visited April 2014