Needed a place to stay traveling north for Memorial Day weekend. Stopped in for the night. The hotel looks brand new. It was very clean and had a modern look. Hotel staff was excellent. Only complaint would be that the wall are a little thin- we could hear our neighbors and the people down the hall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville