My wife and I stayed at this Holiday Inn and our way from Miami to NY. We were so pleased with our stay we wanted to write in and recommend it to anyone in the area. The location is great (just off of I95) and the staff make this hotel a true find. We checked in late at night after a rental car issue and the staff was welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean and modern and the included breakfast was delicious!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville