My wife and I spent three nights at this place for the Georgia-Florida game. We had good sized room that was well appointed. The staff was eager to assist. The bed was comfortable and the housekeeping was attentive but non intrusive. The only issue I had was the shower handle isn't marked H and C so I had trouble finding the hot water setting. There also needs to be a little better signage on Baymeadows to direct folks to the hotel. All in all I would stay again and be glad to recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 98 room hotel is located in the Deerwood business district and is connvenient to shops and eateries at he St. Johns TownCenter and the Avenues shopping mall. In addition, the University of North Florida Campus, Mayo Clinic, and Florida Community college South Campus are all nearby. The Hotel is located off of State Road I-295 east beltway and this makes it convenient for the business traveler to get anywhere in the city quickly and easily. Our restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, closed for lunch. There are more than 15 great restaurants to eat within a one mile drive of the hotel such as Carrabas, Outback, Sticky Fingers and many more. We provide free highspeed internet access and all rooms have a refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Relax, it's Holiday Inn... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a And Baymeadows
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville s-9a & Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville