“Best stay in the region”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Ranked #7 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
USA
“Best stay in the region”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2009

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Jacksonville for about 3 months, as I had to relocate to FL for business. LUCKILY, my company chose the right place because I have had a wonderful time at this facility. The management is excellent, and the staff has been nothing but awesome. Anytime I have had a question (I've never had complaints) they have been so helpful and willing to take time on each customer. The place is clean, secure, and has so many accommodations that cannot be overlooked. I highly recommend this place for families, tourists, business persons, or anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2009

We bid on this room through Priceline for a one night stay on the way back from Florida. We arrived on a Thursday and were there in time for the happy hour with beer/wine and salad/soup. We were able to enjoy the pool, which had no other guests. They also have a huge hot breakfast in the morning which includes everything. The room was clean and we had a decent nights sleep. Even at the listed rate, this hotel would have been a good deal and worth every penny.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laurie123456
Warrior, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2009

I stayed at this location on May 29, 2009. The value was excellent ... just $117 for a 2-BR suite with a living area and kitchen. It was plenty large enough for my wife, myself, and two teenage girls. Although we didn't use the kitchen due to our brief stay, it would be a very nice amenity for longer stays. The hotel and rooms were nice, the breakfast had several choices, and the staff was courteous and responsive. I would definitely recommend the Staybridge Suites in Jacksonville.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
Stratford, CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2009

This hotel was a great value and very clean. The staff was helpful and it was close to shopping and restaurants. Not too far from the hotel or beaches. Breakfast was great. The rooms were clean and the kitchenette in the room was very convenient. The laundry facility was free. All you had to do is buy your own detergent which they have in their little store or go across the street to the grocery store. Excellent experience. Would stay again and probably will in August!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
Tallahassee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2009

Everything was top-notch, staff was all outstanding. A wonderful surprise of an experience in Jacksonville. We have stayed at several other motels, and just figured JAX was a nasty, dirty place. Our faith has been restored! We are actually looking forward to our next stay in JAX due to the exceptional-ness of this motel. Thanks again!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2009

This is a great hotel with beautiful suites and great location for shopping and dining! I think it might be 3 years old but feels brand new. The location is great - two minutes from University of North Florida and 15 minutes from downtown Jacksonville. The kitchen, living area with pull-out sofa and comfortable king bed in private bedroom made this the perfect place for me and three teenagers. The hotel is nestled behind the St. Johns Town Center that includes a Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Panera, just to name a few restaurants - and great shopping too!

The staff was very nice and helpful - not to mention the great complimentary breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2009

This hotel is a treasure. My family and I were given this hotel's name by the hospital where my mother was having surgery. My brothers and sisters and our families came for support.

We were more than impressed. The rooms are immaculate and spacious. The room offered a full kitchen with granite counters...beautiful touch. We chose a one bedroom suite which had two double beds and was more than comfortable for my family.

The breakfast in the morning was a delight offering a multitude of items like make your own waffle, omlettes, bacon, fruit....you name it.

I have to compliment the staff....Billy, Carli....thanks for your compassion and willing to always go the extra mile. We appreciate your concern for my mother...who by the way is doing great!

We were not able to enjoy the multitude of attrations Billy and Carli told us about, but promise to be back when it is for R & R.

My family thanks you for a job well down. Class act hotel.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family