“A Perfect Place to Stay While on Business”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park
Ranked #6 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Washington, DC
“A Perfect Place to Stay While on Business”
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I have been staying at Staybridge Suites in Jacksonville since August while working on a short-term project. The housekeeping service, free full breakfast in the morning, nightly light dinner with beer and wine are just a few of the highlights that would make any business traveler like myself enjoy a short or very long-term stay at this hotel.

The staff is very professional and has worked with me on my myriad of personal requests during my demanding work schedule. I am always greeted at the front desk and often by my name.

I've stayed at several different rooms and every room is upscale and the beds and sofas are very comfortable. Both work and dining areas offer plenty of space and the kitchenette is always clean and fully stocked.

The location itself is half the fun. I'm always close to a dozen of Jacksonville's great restaurants and entertainment sites within a mile radius, and very close to downtown and Jacksonville beaches.

Every room is equipped with both wireless and wired internet access at top speeds. With a very small one-time access fee the price is unbeatable in Jacksonville.

Lastly, this is a very quiet hotel and as a business traveler I eagerly welcome this priceless treat every where I stay.

If you are here in Jacksonville for business - short or long-term - or perhaps need to stay in a very clean and spacious room for a personal reason - I would highly recommend Staybridge on the corner of Touchton and Southside.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
PALM BAY
Reviewed 2 November 2009

My visit with Staybridge Suites was an excellent experience. They give you that personal touch and will do what it takes to accommodate your needs. I'll have to admit I found them accidently, but sometimes thats how you find what you need. I travel to Jacksoville at least twice a month, I just found my new home away from home.

Idaho
Reviewed 2 November 2009

The rooms and hotel property are well maintained. The staff is helpful and pleasant. The only complaint I had was with the thin walls, but that is an issue at most hotels.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Florida
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I'm a sales manager covering the state of Florida. I travel to the Jacksonville area for a few days every 3 to 4 weeks and I always stay at Staybridge Suites. It's centrally located and the rooms are spacious with everything I need, i.e., flat panel television, free internet, king bed, etc. Tuesday through Thursday evenings they provide free food such as grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, & chicken along with free beer & wine. There's also complimentary breakfast each morning. Sometimes I bring my own food which is no problem because there's an in-room refrigerator and microwave with dishes/silverware, etc. They provided me with a special corporate rate which makes is economical as well.

Florida
Reviewed 30 October 2009

I travel around USA and stay in hotels all through my travel (And that’s like over 10 months in a year!!). I stayed in different types of hotels. Once I found Staybridge suites, I never looked for any other. I stayed in Staybridge Jacksonville, San Diego, Anaheim.....
Right now, my stay is at staybridge Jacksonville. Guys... I tell you, This is the best place I ever stayed at!!! good food, good facilities, clean rooms.....great atmosphere altogether at a very affordable price!!
When in Jacksonville I head straight to Staybridge Suites Jacksonville - 8511 Touchton Rd E , Jacksonville, FL 32216(My Home!!!)

Tallahassee
Reviewed 30 October 2009

Simply put -- a fantastic surprise in Jacksonville. Highly recommended.

We have stayed at numerous hotels in this city, and despaired of finding a clean room, at very bottom. This hotel was not only immaculate, it exceeded expectations in every way. Lovely pool and hot tub, great breakfast (with gourmet coffee, real cream and honey), wonderful room appointments and warm staff.

One could not ask for better. It's the tops, and we will always look to stay at Staybridge's from now on.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Roswell, GA
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This was my first visit to a Staybridge Suites and I was quite impressed. I try to give honest reviews here and I'm giving this hotel an overall 4 out of 5. People who give a 5 here would probably also give a 5 if they stayed at the Ritz-Carlton or Intercontinental and obviously there is a significant difference between the 2. So, while I have your attention, let's try to be a bit more honest with our reviews here! Anyway, with that said, this hotel was a very nice place to stay. The location was good and there was ample space in the rooms for a single overnight or a week long visit. There is a Publix literally across the street (walking distance) and that would make longer than average stays particularly enjoyable. I would stay here again in the future.