All reviews front desk social hour living room full kitchen home away from home great hotel fire pit evening reception flat screen waffle maker waffles restaurants and shopping the breakfast area great room excellent stay the staff was great the entire staff
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with our soccer team over Labor Day weekend. I can not say enough good things. The front desk staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and had plenty of options. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ldlawson,
I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to send some flattering comments our way. Thank you so much for choosing us as your preferred hotel during the soccer tournament! Our staff really strives to outrageously please our guests and I'm very glad that you noticed! Our breakfast is great, with a lot of different options to choose from. Thank you for the recommendation, it is much appreciated. We can't wait to welcome you back during next years tournament, or even sooner if you travel to town!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I have stayed at several hotels in the Deerwood Park area and this is my favorite. Clean, comfortable and great breakfast selections and evening lite fare is always good. Staff is courteous and makes everyone feel welcome. Pool is great too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear krgeib,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay. I'm very glad that you enjoyed our property and found your suite to your liking. I will be sure to make sure all of our staff knows just how great of a job they are doing! Our guests love our complimentary evening social reception, I'm very happy to hear that you found it satisfying as well. We can't wait to welcome you back "Home" whenever your travel leads you back to town.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The staff was very hospitable, hotel was clean, great choices for breakfast with clean display. Hotel close to shopping area, food, and family activities. Complimentary internet service work well. Lounge areas around pool and on patio.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear wilsonfam04,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with others. Our team and our future guests find the reviews to be very helpful. We spend time each week going through the reviews to make sure we are doing our best and to make sure we're providing what our guests are looking for. I'm thrilled to hear that you loved your stay and were able to take advantage of our many amenities. We can't wail to welcome you "Home" again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The staff go out of their way to make it the best stay. Thank you to Michelle, Shannon, Dillon, Gwen, Moe, Rita and all of the all star staff. The rooms are very big, very accommodating, all the necessary toiletries, cold air conditioning, clean room, nice amenities, love the gym and a very good breakfast. Worth every penny.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Richard V,
I appreciate you taking the time to send us a few amazing compliments regarding your stay. I will be sure to pass along this review to all of our staff, including those mentioned. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay and found your suite to your liking. Our fitness facility is very nice as we keep our machines updated and in great working order. I hope that you will visit us again whenever your travel leads you back to Jacksonville!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The hotel staff were exceedingly friendly and accommodating. From the entrance to the room everything smelled very clean. Our rooms were immaculate. The cleaning that I normally do at a hotel prior to allowing my kids in the bathroom seemed unnecessary, which was refreshing for a change.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSDeerwood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Deerwood Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear purplebreeze5,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to send some nice comments our way! Our entire staff really strives to outrageously please our guests. I'm glad that we made you feel comfortable, relaxed, and at home! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our housekeeping department, I'm sure they would love to hear how great they are doing! We hope that you will come back and visit us whenever your travels lead you back to Jacksonville.