“Love it !!!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
“Love it !!!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2010

I have been ordering steaks from here since 05 and have never been dissapointed,my favorite is Tbone with loaded baked potato and I also receive free 10 piece wings with my order, folks it don't get better then this highly recommend it!!!
Goooo Stampedes!

Mobile, Alabama
“They deliver, so that's something.”
Reviewed 13 April 2010

We were in Jacksonville for a while and one day I was left both without the key to my hotel room and my car. The key was no biggie, I could get another but I had no way to get food. Enter Stampede's!

I was delighted to find a place that delivered to our area (near Regency Mall) which appeared to solve my problem. They offer steaks, burgers, wings, grouper and salads and that was great since most delivery is either Asian or pizza, neither of which I was in the mood for.

I used them twice. The first time they said it would be 30 minutes and they were there in less than fifteen. The second time they said it would be 30 minutes and nearly two hours later, my food finally arrived. I was sorely disappointed that second go around.

As for the food itself, it was okay, but not spectacular. Were it not for the convenience of delivery, it's unlikely I would eat there again. Still though, that was quite a large burger.

The second time I ordered a salad and was disappointed to find that it was only iceberg lettuce, with one tomato quarter and one slice of cucumber. It was not exactly the salad that they had pictured. If you order a salad, be sure to say you want plenty of other veggies too.

Overall, I'd give it 3 stars out of 5. It certainly was better than McDonald's!

1 Thank magnoliasouth