“Taco Tuesday Family Style”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Taco Tuesday Family Style”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Almost every Tuesday at our house the Taco Tuesday discussion starts around 10 AM. Who wants to go for lunch? If you do lunch, the rest of us will go for dinner. With 4 kids, sports, and a busy schedule, Mom can take the night off on Tuesday. Taco's are waiting for us at Tijuana Flats.

When We walk in the staff knows us. We know exactly what we want, and it never disappoints us.

If you are trying to decide on a great place to fill up on awesome taco's on a Tuesday, there is no better choice. We look forward to it all week long.

The crowd usually subsides at 7:30 PM if you want to avoid the line, but sometimes the busy tables add to the excitement of eating out. Cool music, hot spicy sauces, and the best staff in town.

Trust me on this one. Check it out!

• Visited July 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Viva Tijuana!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Tijuana Flats is always a great experience. The staff are all very helpful and attentive. The food is always fresh and delicious. Their hot sauce bar has sauces from mild to nuclear. I always enjoy dining here. I usually get the Blacken Chicken quesadilla, power-light with reduced fat sour cream, cheese, and a side of salsa. I love it every time. I keep going to this place and highly recommend it to all.

Visited May 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“A Great Tex-Mex place...”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I come here every Thursday for lunch. I always order the Blackened Chicken quesedilla on wheat, power light. It comes with low fat sour cream, and chips (which I'm pretty sure cancel each other out!?!?) There's usually a line, which tells you how good this place is. But, the wait and line move very quickly. They get your food out to you very quickly also. They have an extensive sauce bar with warning messages on some of the hotter ones, if that interests you. Personally, I don't eat the sauces, so I'm no expert. Others say that they like them. Their food is always fresh, and the staff is very attentive, refilling drinks, etc. I'm never disappointed when coming here.

Visited February 2014
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Jeffb1650, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our fresh Tex-Mex and service. We appreciate your support and glad that you're a fan. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Toronto, Canada
“Great ”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Frankly the food itself is nothing to write home about, but... I was very pleased with the informative and friendly service I received, staff here really go above and beyond to create a positive atmosphere, I was greeted by every single one of them, the cute guy who served us made our day.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Fyz2207, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that our staff members went above and beyond on your recent visit with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Always great! Love this place - food is delicious and staff is friendly and efficient. You won't go away hungry!

Visited January 2014
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Seajay3500, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're a fan and appreciate your support. We look forward to seeing you again soon!