Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$121
US$168
US$134
HotelIndigo.com
US$99
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Hotwire.com
All reviewsstandard courtyardcourtyard marriottstarbucks coffeebeyond the call of dutybeach blvdfront desk stafffree shuttlean extended staythe hotel is cleancomfortable stayfree breakfastconvenient locationthe staff was greatthe entire staffshuttle servicebeds were comfortableappointment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Front desk staff fine--same styrofoam cup sitting on top of walkway light fixture(at side entrance to elevators)when we left as was there on check in---overpriced minimal quality restaurant reminded us of a mall "food court setting"--room o.k.---yes, there is a microwave available in the Market c-store area.only reason to return would be Mayo

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank retiredtravelers2
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Have stayed at the Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic over 20 days this year due to medical treatment at the Mayo Clinic. This Hotel has been a God send. The staff are nice, friendly and compassionite. Location could not be better as could walk across street to the Mayo Clinic and Hospital. Due to asthma attack early in the morning around 03:30 am, I called the front desk and they sent someone up to room with a wheelchair to takes us to the Emergency room and when we were released, they came and brought us back and push wheelchair to our room. Rooms are nice. Housekeeping is efficient with friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jeffrow2793
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I booked this hotel on priceline for a very reasonable rate HOWEVERit was not anywhere near the beach! It islocated on the Mayo clinic and it is unfortunately like visting a hospcie facility. We checked in since I had already paid for it and put our luggage down and took a tour of the compound. Afet seeing many frail and sick people I knew I could not have a romantic evening here and we immediately checked out and moved to anothe hotel that is on the beach. There is nothing by this hotel other than the hospital. Extremely upsetting experience and there was no refund to be had since it was a Priceline deal.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KIMCHIZ
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I hve been a patient at the Mayo Clinic for almost 4 years and I always stay here. The staff is always helpful, efficient and kind. They ensure that you have everything that you need when you need it. You always get a wonderful smile and people that work hard to make your stay the most enjoyable it can be.
The restaurant is excellent with a wide range of foods and is open for daily meals allowing you to pick your time for eating.
The Hotel has recently been remodeled from top to bottom. This impressed me as I thought it was fine as it was.
The General manager takes a personal interest in his customers and the response of his staff to his customers. The management of this Hotel is always ahead of the curve. This shows the traits of diligence, discipline and vision.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank APC925
CourtyardGM14, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic/Beaches, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2011

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you like the renovation and the new Lobby. I am going to share your review with the staff!!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2011

I would highly recommend this hotel and is an A+ in my book. Check-in was quick and easy and the staff was helpful. Our room was on the first floor and poolsidev absolutly beautiful and very clean. My husband and I sat out on the porch after dinner and enjoyed some adult beverages listening to the tranquil sounds of the night.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank DianaLovesTravel

I appreciate the great review. I am glad you were able to enjoy our tranquil and peaceful surroundings.