Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsblanding blvdcustomer service was greatfirst floorlittle thingshotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The hotel was average, it was clean, but the desk clerk could have been a bit more friendly. When I first got there she indicated that they only had rooms on the second floor and I would not have a micowave or frig. Told her I had driven from Tennessee and was tired and it really didn't matter if I had one or not that I had not planned on preparing anything to eat. I ask if they had an elevator due to the fact that I had surgery on my shoulder and lifting luggage up stairs would be difficult for me. She indicated that no they did not but she would check and see if maybe they had a room on the first floor. She told me she had located one. I told her I appreciated that and then she advised me about the wifi told her I would not need it, then she advised me of the hours that breakfast would be served and that I would need a coupon. I told her I would not need that either. But she she insisted I take the number for the wifi and the breakfast coupon. I finally got to my room and then had to track down the ice machine. As I was making my way to the other side of the building I noticed that there were many first floor rooms that were available and was a bit upset that I was told there weren't any when I first got there. I would have been upset had I had to drag my luggage up a flight of stairs only to find out later I didn't have to. However, because the hotel was clean and easy to get to from the interstate I won't allow this little incident from keeping me from returning there if I ever come through this area again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Georgia1144
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This was our first official stay at a Quality Inn and I must say that we'll be back. For starters we arrived very early but to our surprised our room was ready. No we did not have to wait to 3PM. We just checked on in and was well on our way for the perfect stay-cation. Upon entering the room we discovered that we did not have a remote. Called the front desk and within minutes they immediately brought one to us. The room was spacious and clean. Wireless connection was excellent and the location was perfect. Shops, restaurants and Orange Park Mall is literally just a minute or two away. Breakfast was delicious. Consist of waffles, eggs, sausage,biscuits, toast, bagels, muffins, pastries, fruit, assortment of cereals, juice, coffee, tea and milk. Overall we were very please with our stay and will diffidently be back again. Thanks Quality Inn of Orange Park for a very pleasant getaway!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sweetie-Sunshine
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Awesome! Was checked in by a very professional young lady. When I got to my room - it was just what I made my reservation for; on the first floor right across from the swimming pool. My request had been granted. I do want to mention Rechelle. For some reason my door pass wouldn't work. When I went into the office she fixed the problem and was very happy to do so. Would I stay here again..... YES, this is my second time. When I need to come to Jacksonvile/Orange Park I'll be staying at the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Spring and Fall of 2012. The rooms pool side are great, no noise at all.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Wasn't sure at first because I stayed here when it was a Hampton Inn,So when I called and found out it was a Quality Inn I wasn't sure if I would get the same Great Service and I did,At check inn the young lady had 3 other guest in front of me,So I was thinking this was going to take awhile,But she notice me within seconds and said I will be right with you,I love that,When she proceeded to check me in she Thank me on being a Choice Guest,She also gave me and my husband a up-grade on our room,She was very pleasant and when we got to the room My husband notice that the remote control didnt work,we call the frontdesk and within minutes Lawanda brought us a remote control and she apologize for any inconvenience,But she made us feel very comfortable and if we needed anything else she made us feel like we can call her with no problem,I love employees who make you feel like family,On our trip back from the Florida Keys we will be staying here again because of the Lawanda.

Room Tip: Rooms in front of the pool are Great!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trina W
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Disclosure! I am on business not vacation, so my review is based on the one and done premise. A different hotel tomorrow. This hotel in Jacksonville is nice because of the price and location. There are a few restaurants close and manageable to get to with a short drive or a casual walk down the sidewalk. The only real negative is the breakfast. Went in an hour before closing and they're was hardly anything left. They were not replacing anything. I actually waited for a while to see if they would, but no one even acted concerned. All in all I would stay again. But if breakfast is something you banked on I would look somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012