“Extremely disgusted and disappointed” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Of Orange Park

Quality Inn Of Orange Park
Ranked #92 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Extremely disgusted and disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

My stay there was miserable. It definately made me wish I would've stayed home. The hotel smelled of mildew. The towels in my room were stained and dirty. I asked multiple times if I could have towels sent up to my room and I received not one knock on the door or call. On top of that my son woke up the day we were leaving with ringworms on his head. So not only was I upset about the stay an not being able to sleep because of how grossed out I was, but as soon as I got back home I had to take him straight to the after hours clinic to get checked out. When I calle the front desk to complain once I was home the attendant told me I should've kept calling the front desk while I was there to get my towel situation taken care of even after I had already went directly to the office 3 times in a day. And on top of that we had nats flying around in the room. I will NEVER sleep in this poor establishment again nor will I suggest anyone stay there!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
CLEVELAND OHIO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

When I checked in the first thing I noticed was how bad this place smelled,and Im a smoker. It also dosn"t have the fridge coffee ot or micro wave in any of there smoking rooms.The staff seems nice but the place is a dump!!!!! Even if your on a budget AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

My stay at the Quality Inn of Orange Park was outstanding, simply because of the staff. Two staff members that really stood out and helped me with my stay was Toni and Masy. Those two staff members are the reason why I will make Quality Inn of Orange park my first choice of hotels when staying in Jacksonville. Toni's willingness to provide outstanding customer service is AWESOME. She answered all my questions and made my stay comfortable in a great room. Thank you again for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Choose Quality Inn of Orange Park if you are in Jacksonville and hopefully Toni will be the the one...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Orange Park, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

The room was very clean and very nice. It did not have any odors and was very well stocked. The staff was awful! When I checked in I was snapped at and treated horribly. The room was right outside of the vending machines so I was woke up several times over the night. The next moring when I checked out the staff was distracted by the tv and seemed as though I was burdening them to interrupt their television schedule to get my receipt. The staff could use some major changes.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Natasha W
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I purchased my hotel room through hotwire.com, upon checking in i was asked if im a smoker .My reply was NO, well i was given a smoking room anyway. I turn and said i'm not a smoker. The lady at disk who name i wish not to disclose at this time, told me for the price you paid on the internet we only have smoking room and she can't change my room she also added that's what happen when you book rooms on line. By the way, i told that she's a manager WoW .
PS she needs a customer service training class.

Room Tip: Sorry i woud not return
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Sylvester D
Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Let me start by saying that I am a Diamond Elite member, the highest rating Quality Hotel chain has and have enjoyed most all my stays but this one is nothing less then a complete RIP-OFF.
While checking out after a two day stay I noticed a charge for "Miscellaneous" when I asked
Matt what the charge was for he stated and I quote " It is an amenities charge " and I asked again what are the charges, Matt stated it's for things like the Breakfast,Hi-Speed Internet,Pool and other things. The charge is $2.95 per day added to very checkout statement .

Come back and enjoy
our Value Qs.

Everything you expect at a great value:

Free Q Corner Breakfast

Comfortable Q Bed

Free high-speed Internet access and local calls

Free 24-hour coffee and tea in lobby and room

Swimming pool and exercise room
Quality Inn Photos

That's the insert from their advertising, and on their signage , BEWARE when checking in to ask about any extra charges !! Be specific.
Now in all fairness I called the Customer Services hotline number given to their ""Elite Members" and spoke to a Representative that was very helpful and concerned who called the Hotel directly and told them they couldn't do that, she did credit me reward points for the inconvenience which was acceptable to me. Beware !!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank businesstravler63
Gatineau, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

On our way to Fort Lauderdale, we stop here for the night. Room was clean, bed confortable, good service and a cheap price. I have all good thing to say, no problem at all. I recomand this place while your on the road.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Stay Suites of America
Stay Suites of America
#8 of 12 in Orange Park
BEST WESTERN Southside Hotel & Suites
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park

Been to Quality Inn Of Orange Park? Share your experiences!