“Ehh.”

Quality Inn
Ranked #95 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Ehh.”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Been better places. Been worse places. Good location. Great staff. Matt knew the area well and recomended great restaurants.he was a plus at a place that was just okay. Depending on what else was available I'd probably stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I travel back and forth to Jax and stay at many hotels so I know what to expect. I try not to generalize but almost everywhere you go, good customer service is just old fashioned. Well any way, Thank you to Matt, (I believe that was his name) the fellow at the front desk, for being so pleasant throughout my stay.Not to mention he returned my wallet to me when I left it on the soda machine. The rest of the staff was great as well, none of the attitude I normally receive in my travels was recieved. Although I think the rooms could have been cleaner, but I am giving a five star rating because I am a firm believer that customer service goes a long way. When I make my return to Jax I know where I will be staying. Thanks again. -New frequent customer

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2013

For the price point , this was exactly what we needed. Great location, very clean and a helpful staff. One of your hotel hospitality staff members was over and beyond helpful and informative,A Mr. Matt A. This hotel concierge was very professional and just what we needed after a long trip. I rarely write a review but am giving praise where it deserves. Thank you very much, One happy family. Keep staff like this an we will stay agin.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I Stayed at the quality inn in orange park jacksonville, Florida. Everything about hotel was pretty good! Guy up front, Matt, was very nice and helpful with all our questions! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
Naples, Florida, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The first thing in the room was a hand towel that was threadbare, with a large hole. Not even good for a rag. Got in bed and the sheets and pillowcases did not look clean. They were stained and kind of disgusting looking. Hopefully they were clean.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

They advertise FREE Internet. They are charging $2.95 for the Internet and they do not tell you. They say it is a part if their amenities. There is no breakdown of charges on the receipt. They advertise every room has micro/fridge. False advertising here!

• Stayed June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 8 June 2013

While hotel was like many others we stayed at, the staff made the difference. Matt at the front desk took the time to print us maps to some local attractions and was very polite. He was extremely helpful and very professional.
We would stay there again

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park
Stay Suites of America
Stay Suites of America
#9 of 12 in Orange Park
Best Western Southside Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!