Quality Inn
US$168
US$142
HotelIndigo.com
US$113
All reviewsblanding blvdcustomer service was greatfirst floorlittle thingshotel staff
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Reserve red a room with microwave n fridge at 2 pm but took til 545 to get in room had to change rooms 5 times before it was right but still had to wait for room to b cleaned!!! Last 2 trips to this motel have been bad. Over priced n going down hill fast !!! Won't b back here again rather sleep in my car!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank tommcwilliams
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I am currently staying in this hotel...its late at night and I'm leaving this review by cell phone on MY data because the WiFi won't stay connected on my laptop and won't even connect on my phone...when we arrived we had reserved a room with a fridge..plain as day in my confirmation but do I have a fridge in my room? No....does the front desk place me in another room? No....tell me I can use the fridge in the lobby...so you're telling me if I want something cold to drink I've got to walk to the lobby from my room? If I bring a snack that needs refrigeration I have to leave MY room and come to the lobby? Really? Oh and no remote...woman comes to room with a remote and no way to connect it to the tv...does she offer further help? no...so no fridge no WiFi and no remote...don't trust a reservation with this place. I've got the number for days inn complaints but I can't call til morning. I asked front desk to have manager contact me...that was at 430... Its 1130 now...no call :(

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank ninaboo2000
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just stayed a few nights here for some local down time. I was a bit leery because at these prices you'd be lucky to get anything other than a crack motel. Which this is definitely NOT! It was really clean. The bathroom was spotless, as was the rest of the room. The pool was also clean. There was no loud noise that I noticed either. The breakfast wasn't spectacular, but it did have belgian waffles, and an assortment of cereals, fruits, pastries, etc. Couple minor issues - no microwave or fridge upon arrival, but they were quickly attended to. I took the pictures with my dumb phone, so the quality's not good, but the only pictures I could find of this place didn't do it justice. All in all, I'd stay here again anytime. The price is more than right. There are a number of good restaurants within easy walking distance, and the city bus, (WS2), stops practically outside the doors.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This property is a true failure!we checked in Friday's night (05/09/14) and our Confirmed reservation was totally botched.we requested a non smoking king &placed in a freaking full! The room was dirty, Shena(front desk ghetto attendant) was rude and did not want to contact her manager who was not on the property all weekend. I finally get the GM's phone number and he never answered my calls!so now I call their customer satisfaction hotline and they have the audacity to offer me $30 to use at my next stay with them. Really? So I call travelocity and they tried to call the hotel 4 times asking for the manager and Shena hangs up on them 4times!they're escalating the situation in lieu of that. The room was dirty, no phone and no toilet paper!! To be rated by previous guests as a nice place to stay, they had to be paid for their endorsement! The ice machine and concession machines were out of order the entire weekend and I had to leave the property both nights to procure ice and beverages!!! They would be best served if they either revamp management or close the darn property down!

Room Tip: don't stay here ever!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 8 April 2014

When I arrived at the hotel Nicole was very helpful in getting me checked in. The entire staff (Audrell. Ray, Kem, Joezette, Katrina and Kristy) has been helpful with everything, I.e., directions, attractions and local grocery stores, etc. My room was clean upon arrival. I also appreciate Keisha working around my schedule to clean my room. The only thing I would ask is that the hotel add more television channels and to improve the wi-fi strength throughout the rooms. Otherwise it has been a very good stay and I would definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business