“Omni hotel Jacksonville Fl”

Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Ranked #11 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great hotel, location & the friendliest, pleasant, courteous staff. Food was excellent, rooms very clean and beautiful ambience. Easy walk to landing which had fantastic restaurants, entertainment & shopping Plenty to entertain all age groups.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard Francis M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,149)

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times on business trips. Consistently good. Nice location, walking distance from the Landing with shopping and restaurants. Rooms are comfortable, staff is very friendly and accomodating and the food is good.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Downtown, however,is pretty cool?
Great staff, best Bellmen anywhere! Attentive and alert to the little details that make a hotel stay unique
The special attention I received when "mugged in the JAX suburbs" earlier this year was well beyond the call of hotel duty!
This is simply one of the Top 25 Hotels I've found in 4 decades of world travel!
Don't miss it!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff members were extremely friendly and services provided were great. Next time I am in the area, I will be staying at this hotel again. I have recommended this hotel to my family, friends and co-workers.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The Omni has great service and very nice rooms. Valet staff was exceptional. Always had car ready when for me after call. The bed was comfortable and everything I needed was in the room. Clean rooms and no noise. Very satisfied with my stay!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I must be on a lucky streak. This is the second hotel I stayed at on this trip that had mixed reviews, but I found it to be just fine. Prior to arriving at the hotel I signed up for Omni's rewards club so I could have free Wi-Fi in my room. When I checked in at the front counter, Andrew had my key issued and I was on my way within about 2 minutes. All of the staff in the hotel were friendly and attentive. The king size bed in my room was very comfortable and the room itself was modern. The conference rooms in the hotel are located immediately off the elevators on the 2nd floor, which is very convenient. The restaurant was slightly overpriced, but I thought that the food was good and the portions just right. The hotel is only a block or so away from the Landing, which has several small shops and restaurants. The area outside of the hotel, including the Landing, is kind of old and could use some updating.

1  Thank Neal206
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I don't really have many accolades - nor do I have many complaints. I was in Jacksonville for a race, and this hotel was the most conveniently located and gave our team a good rate. The plus is that they do allow animals up to a certain size, so my dog could come. I called twice to verify this, and the fee for the dog - however - when I got to the desk to pay it, it was more than they told me on the phone only a week earlier. Overall it is clean and pretty quiet. There was nothing super special about it - it's pretty much what I expected it would be. For the price, I thought it was ideal.

We did eat at the buffet breakfast - and that I thought was completely worth the added price! A feast of options that were all very, very tasty.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends