“Always stay at Omni in Jax”

Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Ranked #11 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Great hotel and restaurant convenient to downtown office buildings. Very friendly staff. Appreciate the Omni Select Guest perks such as Internet, pressing service and shoe shine. Always my choice when in Jacksonville on business.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (2,157)

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was looking forward to this stay. I was stero-typed because the only jacket I had with me was a sweatshirt jacket and it was very cold and rainy. The staff was very short with answers and not willing to help with alternatives of where to eat. I work in retail and this hotel needs some assistance with courtesy. NOT WORTH THE PRICE

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us feedback. I do apologize if any of our associates did not respond with the utmost courtesy and service. We will certainly address this issue and the perception our actions left on one of our valued guests. We have guests that come from all around the world and dress from black tie formal to shorts and flip flops and appreciate all. When compared with the other full service hotels in the Jacksonville area we also provide one of the best values while including the most complimentary amenities. We are the only Four Diamond Hotel in Jacksonville and with a guest stay we include a complimentary loyalty program with free bottled water, free morning beverage service delivered to your guest room door at your selected time, free pressing of cloths items the day of your arrival, free shoe shine and complimentary overnight stays at any Omni Hotel or Resort earned through stays with us. All at competitive prices with all others in Jacksonville. Please contact us directly for more information about our complimentary amenities, we would be more than happy to review them with you.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The service from the moment I got to the hotel until I checked out was incredible. The rooms are clean, spacious, and quiet. Juliette's had great dinner selections and friendly, courteous staff. The Omni's location is convenient.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Can't do better than this place if you're a lawyer (or client or witness) in town for a trip to the federal or county courthouse. Not a tourist hotel, a business hotel -- in and out, great breakfast, close to restaurants, excellent service, nice accommodations.

1  Thank praxis1
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent value for government rate and in the safe walking circle for the waterfront. Plan your rides though, $25.00-$50.00 to and from the airport. Shuttle service needs to be scheduled with the bell service. Mark Duffy provides service fit for a queen!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I had a lovely get away in Jax Fl.. The Omni, La Chena and the Jax Orchester all within walking distance make a great staycation.. We plan to enjoy this again this in the future. Omni offers many packages to choose from...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This was a surprise vacation for my two children as they have never traveled with me before and I wanted to do something special for them. I wanted a nice place to stay downtown but also didn't want to compromise it being kid friendly. I must say that the Omni Jacksonville really exceeded my expectations. From before my stay making sure everything was well with my reservation to the time we checked in the staff was superb. I have worked in hospitality management for some years and customer service is one thing I am big on when I travel and the Omni Jacksonville definitely has that. We got an awesome deal that included breakfast and zoo tickets along with valet parking which was all of what I was going to do anyway while there except the Omni took the trouble out of me having to get all that together by having it all in a package. It also included a milk and cookies turn down service for the children which was absolutely amazing as the kids felt so special upon arrival. Check in and check out was great. The scallops with rice for my room service dinner that night was delicious and I was grateful for being able to eat food I like yet the kids were able to eat stuff like chicken tenders and wings so it was the best of both worlds. The room was great, beds were comfortable, pool was good for the kids as it was too cold for me. It's located right downtown across the street from Jacksonville Landing so the second night we went over there. If you are not scared to spend a little more for quality I definitely say go Omni Jacksonville. All in all I say it was a great weekend getaway. Will definitely be back for a longer stay next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

“Surprise Vacation for my Kiddos”