“Jacksonvilles Best”

Ranked #12 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville FL, United States
“Jacksonvilles Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great hotel in great location. inconvenient to not have coffee in room. have to wait for delivery which is not prompt. Must stay for meetings and conventions. Near walk distance to restaurants and bars and shopping. Too far to Convention center to walk--get a cab.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Orlando, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Problems being charged with honor bar when I didn't even use it....I shouldn't have to check out and correct the problem. The room was never vacuumed during my entire stay as the same lint and button was on the floor the whole time. I left it there to see if anyone would notice that the floor needed vacuuming. The button wasn't mine. It was there the first night when I got to the room.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It is part of our four diamond standards to vacuum every guest room and we will certainly follow up with the appropriate staff to ensure a mistake like this does not continue to happen. We appreciate your time and hope you will consider us in the future.
Malibu, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Your hotel need to assess food and service. I expect more from Omni hotel. My experience with your Jacksonville facility is far fetched from other Omni experience we've had. This location definitely fall behind 3* service

3 Thank Romalene T
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with us. We are in the process of completing a thorough renovation of our Juliette’s Bistro, J-Bar and Lobby and implementing a brand new seafood focused menu. We are well known throughout the area for delivering impeccable service and spectacular and unique culinary dishes that typically draw rave reviews. We hope you will dine with us again and experience the new Juliette’s Bistro.
Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I would highly recommend the Omni to my friends and family. The servive was outstanding and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Good deal for the price and good location. Our room was very clean and we didn'yt have one issue during our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Villa Rica, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went to Jacksonville to be part of the Gate River Run. Since the recommended hotel was full, my second closest hotel to the event was the Omni. This place was a real treat to my family. Everything was great from check in to check out and I was able to get an excellent rate. We were extremely satisfied and when we plan to see our friends again, we have a trustworthy place to stay in the city.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Ft. Lauderdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is my third stay at the Omni because it is a partner hotel with the 26.2 with Donna, the National Breast Cancer Marathon. The hotel is decorated in pink for the race, and provides breakfast starting at 4:00 a.m. for race participants, volunteers and families.

The hotel is beautiful and is steps away from the Landings, for great food and entertainment. But the best part, is the staff. Wow! Outstanding.T

hey were so accommodating with everything from Valet parking, retrieving my Ipod and sunglasses from my car the night before the race, to extra lotions, to directions...I could go on. The staff on the ninth floor is truly an asset to the hotel, and I hope that they are there when I return in February. I'm sorry I didn't find out their names, but had I, I would definitely mentioned the two women and the gentleman who were just all smiles, sweet dispositions and kindness.

The rooms are comfortable, with breathtaking views of the St. John's river and the bathroom is spacious. The beds welcome you to a sleep that like a loving hug. I will stay there time and time again.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor, with a view of the St. John's river.