“Nice place to stay!”

Ranked #55 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Nice place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Best Western was the only one for us! Travelling to Florida, and then returning back to North Carolina, this Best Western was the only logical choice to make. It was a beautiful room, with a truly comfy bed, nice shower, and just all-around comfort. A fine place to be when away from home. I recommend this place to anyone who wants a good night's stay in a reasonably priced room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Avon Park, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

waited until last minute to get a reservation, non-availability at closer choices to our venue; however, pleasantly surprised at the convenience, appearance, and staff friendliness. variety of breakfast choices nice; however coffee could stand improvements.....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Phone failed and could not contact front desk, A/C was so much noise that I had to shut it off to go to sleep. They had to know the A/C was not acceptable and should not put a traveler in a bad room, even if full and I do not think they were full.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternJTB, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Harold,

Please allow me to express my sincere apologies for the issues with the air conditioning unit in your guest room. It is certainly not our standard to house a guest in a room that has any issue what-so-ever and I assure you that our team was not aware of the issue or we would never have had the room in service for guest rental. With almost 200 rooms, unfortunately equipment will fail at times as it does in our own homes and we will always act to take all action possible if this happens to ensure that you, as the guest, is not inconvenienced and the issue resolved promptly by our engineering department.

I hope that you will allow us to serve you in the future and request that you reach out to me directly (I am unable to see your contact information on TripAdvisor) so that I may assist you personally. We value you as a guest and want you to have an excellent experience with us and recommend us to others.

I look forward assisting you.

Yours in hospitality,
General Manager and Team of the BEST WESTERN Hotel JTB/Southpoint
Jesup, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean and a great value. Had a medical procedure. Hotel was convenient to hospital, restaurants and shopping. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Did not eat breakfast here, however they do offer "free" breakfast. I would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Windermere, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I travel for work. I stay at hotels all over the state of FL. I will have to say this is a very good place to stay. I always feel welcome and have the room I want. Wish other hotels could learn for their example. Will stay here every time I'm in town.

Room Tip: I like the room on the top floor but, elevator is very slow....
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
North Port, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

The staff was a bit overwhelmed, totally understandable with the state track meet in town. I did find having a tub you could not use and a toilet that required me to keep a plunger in the bathroom quite the let down. I gave this hotel a shot and was really bummed!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Went there for Welcome to Rockville Fest for the weekend stayed here , clean rooms very nice staff , if you stay here , try out Mellow Mushroom best pizza you will ever have and beer choices outstanding open till 2am everyday . I would give this place a 5 but the breakfest they offer is ok , could improve a little bit other then that this hotel is very good in my book .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family