“always great experience”

Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Ranked #71 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I love staying here. I always feel safe and comfortable. It is a great location with easy access to I-95. Rooms are always clean and the staff is great. They are always friendly and helpful. They have a nice hot breakfast also.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternJTB, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Ms. Kim....

Please allow me to thank you for being one of our valued repeat guests. We love our Best Western Southpoint Family of Guests and we are humbled that you choose us when you visit our city.

We look forward to having you back in our hotel in the near future. We appreciate hearing about your experience and our team truly strives to provide this experience for all of our guests. Hearing about yours, makes our efforts all the more rewarding.

Many happy travels!

Yours in hospitality,
The Team at the BEST WESTERN Hotel JTB/Southpoint

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Loved my two day stay.this as my husbands first time in jacksonville he )moved the room the cleanliness of the room and we plan on coming back soon.the front desk help always smiled and friendly. The lobby was beautiful the landscaping was beautiful. Parking was great there was always somewhere to park

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Ms. Latrelle,

On behalf of our hotel team members, thank you for taking the time to complete a guest review on our hotel.

It is truly rewarding for our staff to receive a review of this nature. we appreciate being recognized and letting the public know of your wonderful experience with our hotel.

We hope that we will see you again in the near future. Your comfort and enjoyment is what our hotel strives to provide each and every time.

Good wishes and happy travels,
Your Hospitality Family at the BEST WESTERN Hotel JTB/Southpoint

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a pleasant stay at Best Western again. This hotel chain has become my top choice for vacations. In terms of money versus quality it is the best. Other hotel may be higher quality but they cost more. Other hotels may be lower cash but have less quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The good: Fast, friendly check-in. Clean, nicely updated room. Nice breakfast with some hot choices and constant replenishment.

The so-so: Daytime clerk not friendly. I had a small issue; the room had not been cleaned by 2p , so I went to the desk to ask for housekeeping. The front desk clerk almost acted as though it were a hardship request. She typed into her computer and told me it was in the system. An hour and a half later, it was still not done. The same nice lady who checked me in (Tiffany) was at the desk. When I asked her about it, she very graciously explained that the check-outs are done first, but was dismayed to find out that I had been waiting, and she got it done fo me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were in Jacksonville for a weekend event and needed a clean place to stay. Since we were not going to spend much time in the room, so we did not want to waste money on accommodations but we wanted to find a clean, safe place close to the location where we would be. The on-line rate we got was $69 and we ended up with a "Suite" (which was a larger room with a sofa, fridge and microwave). The property is clean and fresh. The lobby is nice. The staff were very accomodating, although I will say we had to wait about 15 minutes because both ladies at the desk were on the phone taking reservations while guests were waiting to check in. I would think a property this size would have a person who could handle the phones while the guests are checked in, especially in the late afternoon when most folks arrive. The room was very nice, nothing special but nothing close to a Hotel 6 or some Days Inns I had stayed in. Nothing was worn or frayed, the furniture and appointments were updated. The AC worked exceptionally well (a big deal in Florida in the summer). The elevators were clean and were fairly fast for a hotel this size. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Been to quiet a few motels this one was excellent. I truly enjoyed my stay. All the staff was so really polite n knowledgeble. Great experience!!! Location was great because I suck at directions. The pool was clean the bathroom was a little small but we were satisfied. The lobby was remarkable. The whole experience was nice. I was really hoping while we were on our way there please lord let our motel be nice but most of all let it be clean. I was so pleased when I arrived.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Overall a good hotel with best value for the price. Close to I-95 and South Point. Free Internet access works well, free parking, free breakfast could have more fruits, Wed reception (may stop without notice though). The staff is very nice, professional, and helpful. The room is maintained clean and in order (though noticed on the second day that the fluorescent light was out). The shower was quick, water was soft. Air conditioner is in order.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business