I stayed for five nights on a business trip. There was a fist fight in the parking lot. People drinking and smoking pot in the parking lot and also on the stairway in front of my room. When I mentioned about the pot smoking to an employee he said "they are doing that again" The food was ok, the room was ok also. I will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville is the perfect locale for business travel or for a fun family vacation, with the city just 20 minutes away. The largest port in the south, Jacksonville is home to CSX Corporation and three other Fortune 500 companies. Some of Jacksonville’s most thrilling and kid-friendly attractions are also nearby, including splendid beaches. You'll enjoy free wifi, HD television, full kitchens and oversized suites. No matter what brings you to Jacksonville - or how long you're staying - Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville is one of the best hotels in Jacksonville, FL. But, don't just take our word for it. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Residence Inn