We were on our way to Kissimmee Fl and stopped in here to say to some friends that work there. We stayed herre last year on the way home and were told that with the new management that things were going to get better. As far as we are concerned things have got worse not betteer. The rooms really need some TLC Maybe i should have said a lot of not some. The pool had debrie in it and there were all kinds of lamp shades on the pool deck. I guess that is where they wash them. I know it isn't a heated pool and in Jan it is a little cool for a swim but who wants to look at that.
Theere are a lot of live-ins. I know that the homeless rate in Florida is high but don't people understand that these are motels not apartments.
Sorry to give such a negative review but don't go there expecting the comforts of home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows is located near shopping and dining. Visit Regal Cinema, French Quarter and Bowl America. Relax in our outdoor pool, enjoy WIFI in all modern rooms for 4.95 per stay, and utilize our coin laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Studio 6 Hotel Jacksonville