After seeing how far downhill the Motel 6 location right across the street had fallen, I decided to try this place. Never really tried a Studio 6 before, and for just a few dollars more than the regular Motel 6, a small kitchenette sounded nice in order to be able to cook my own dinner instead of going out like every other night on the trip.
What a pleasant surprise it was! A real nice front desk person got me quickly checked in, and all during that process, other employees, who I guess were finishing their shifts for the day, greeted me and made small talk as well. Just gives you a good feeling when the staff is nice and talkative,
That vibe wasn't incorrect, as I saw when I got the room. It was very clean, nicely arranged, and very well stocked in the kitchen area. All I had to do was go the nearby Publix and find what I wanted to cook for the evening.
All pots, pans, dishes, and utensils were very clean and everything in the kitchen was fully functional.
The bathroom was spotless, and the bed was comfy, with fresh smelling linens without any traces of rips, burns, or tears.
The a/c kept me cozy and cool all night long.
The outside appearance was well kept with nicely maintained landscaping.
Not a thing wrong with this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows is located near shopping and dining. Visit Regal Cinema, French Quarter and Bowl America. Relax in our outdoor pool, enjoy WIFI in all modern rooms for 4.95 per stay, and utilize our coin laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Studio 6 Hotel Jacksonville