Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Jacksonville)
Best Airport Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolfront deskbeautiful lobbyjacksonville airportholiday innnice hotelbreakfast buffetwaffle houselate checkshuttle servicebeds were comfortableloungereunionbanquetcruisefreewayconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2010

The hotel is very convenient to both the city and the airport, and the rooms are very comfortable. Good value.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2010

I found the staff to be extremely attentive and helpful. The in room service was excellent, along with breakfast buffet. The hotel is located close to the airport; which the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport. I would definitely stay here again. The bed was extremely comfortable with nice linens. Lovely 37in. LCD TV was a nice touch. Overall a good hotel. However, the room appeared to be dated.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2010

My family and I stayed for one night and immediately upon entering the hotel we noticed how clean and nice the hotel was. The front desk staff was friendly and checked us in without any problems. When we opened the door to our room, we were pleasantly surprised by the furnishings and bed linens. The room was very clean. The bed was so comfortable especially with the soft sheets and the great pillows. The restaurant was also a pleasant surprise with great service and good food.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I stayed at this hotel 2 years ago when it was a Holiday Inn and really liked it. I'm not a big Holiday Inn fan, so I was pleasantly surprised. I stayed there because it was close to the airport, and since I was alone and it was late when I arrived I wanted a restaurant with room service. It was nice, it was convenient, the room service dinner was delicious, and the service (especially the young man who picked me up and took me back to the airport in the free shuttle) was excellent.

Because of my experience there 2 years ago, my husband and I returned last week to stay there the night before our flight out of JAX. It is now a Crowne Plaza (still part of the Holiday Inn group). It has been remodeled and updated, and it's beautiful. The rooms are lovely and the beds are comfortable. The lobby is gorgeous with a nice bar, and a pool that is part inside and part outside.

We had lunch the next day before our flight, and it was delicious. But best of all, the service was perfect. The two ladies who were taking care of us were both so friendly and very efficient.

The hotel is very close to the airport - maybe a 10 minute drive, and very easy to find (good signage).

Our only complaint and the reason I dinged the "cleanliness" rating is because although I'm sure our sheets were clean, there were a couple of little red spots on my husbands side of the bed (that looked like blood). It made my husband uncomfortable enough that he placed a towel on the sheet and slept on top of it (we felt it was too late to have someone change the sheets). Needless to say, sleeping on a towel did not give him a good night's rest before a long trip home. It may have been nothing, and perhaps if we called the front desk, they would have had someone change the sheets, but we figured it was too late. Our suggestion is to get rid of sheets that have stains on them.

One recommendation for dinner is the Mill House Restaurant very close by (recommended by the hotel). Casual place with very good food and a full bar.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2010

I stayed in a double room. The beds were plush and very comfortable. The room was immaculate and very quiet. All the staff we met went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, including holding our luggage while we were at the all day Writer's Bootcamp on Saturday. The meeting room was well set up.

The cyber cafe /coffee shop was excellent, and Lorraine took extra care of our thirst for more coffee. Only down side, the coffee bar closed in the early afternoon. We had a hot buffet lunch, with fresh cooked veggies, great meat, and a huge salad bar. All in all, this was a great location, and I'd like to return there next year for our event

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business