Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
US$168
US$142
HotelIndigo.com
US$113
All reviewsroom was cleancruise packagejacksonville airportcruise portfree shuttleshuttle servicewaffle houserental carnon smokingovernight staywafflesfree breakfastlate checkpleasant staystaff was friendlythe breakfast areainterstate
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I have not stayed at a US located Best Western in years since I find the quality to be inconsistent at best and non existing the norm. After reading other reviews on TripAdvisor I gave this property a try and was quite pleased.

An older two story building with outside entrance rooms that are very well maintained, clean and fresh. If they would put a newer TV I would have felt like a Hampton than a BW.

Staff was excellent. Breakfast was well presented and provided many options that should meet most travelers expectations.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear bigfooter,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel, Best Western Jacksonville Airport.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Please tell your friends and relatives about us so if they are ever in the area and is looking for a place to stay they can choose us.

Thanks for your Business.

All the best for the New Year.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Heading to a cruise and booked this through Priceline. I have to admit, I was concerned over the stay since the ratings weren't really that great. Let me tell you that the price is quite reasonable, the staff is great, the room is clean, well furnished with refrig and microwave, Internet access is fast, really good for a hotel, in-room coffee maker is ultra clean and the bathroom, is small but spotless. Sink with nice mirror is outside of the bath, so that makes things a little less tight. Our had a very comfortable king with great pillows (I need some of these for home!). The location is excellent with tons of restaurants nearby and wally world just down the street for last minute pickups. We did not use the cruise shuttle as I made other arrangements nearby. Only thing I noticed was the older TV, but hey..it still works. Do not hesitate booking this one. It is A++++

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Someone_special_GA
hotelgm99, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Stayed here several days and was an alright stay. One thing I was not happy with is this establishment will NOT rent a room to a Jacksonville resident. Any paying customer (even a Jacksonville resident) should be able to rent a room. The staff at the front desk was nice and helpful. The rooms were very clean and smelled clean. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and personal hygiene items. The breakfast in the morning is good, but could stand a little change. Every morning the only thing offered is eggs prepared the same way, same goes for the sausage. You should consider changing the eggs to something different like Biscuits and Gravy or offer bacon instead of sausage.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Dear Steve Y,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking into making some changes on our breakfast items for the New Year.
I am hoping that by the time you stay with us again those changes will have been implimented.

Thanks for your Business.

All the best for the New Year and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

We stayed for one night on our trek down to Orlando in early November. We are Best Western Loyalty Club members, so we looked specifically for Best Western hotels along our route. This Best Western had great access to Route 95 and a nearby shopping complex with a Walmart and Starbucks. The hotel was very clean with newer furnishings and linens. Parking was ample and any staff we encountered were very friendly. Our room had both a mini fridge and a microwave oven along with a mini coffee pot and coffee packs to hold us over until breakfast. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious enough to accommodate our family of four. The room was quiet and we couldn't really hear much outside. Breakfast offered a good variety of choices, including muffins, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, and make-your-own-waffles. The dining area was kept very clean with enough space for several families. The best part of the stay for me was the availability of the gym, especially the early opening at 6am. Even though it was a little small, I ended up having the entire room to myself. There was water available, a TV, and the ability to control the temperature with the air conditioning/heating unit right in the room. There was a treadmill, elliptical, bike, and three sets of dumbbells available along with a bench. We all got a restful night's sleep, some exercise, and a good breakfast to send us off on our way to Orlando. For the price, this is a very good value.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Dear shrimpmom13,
Thanks for your review and feedback of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would ask that if you were to have friends or family coming into the area in the future to reccomend our hotel to them if they need a place to stay for the night. I also look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in the area.

Again, Thank You for your Review.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We ended up in this hotel because of problems about getting a rental car.

It would have been hard to find a better place to stay at such short notice. Great room, roomy, well furnished and clean. Friendly and capable service at the front desk.

The hot breakfast, included in the already nice price, was very good as well.

As the name suggests, in close proximity to the airport, with a free courtesy bus available on request.

I can heartily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2012

Dear GerritP,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at my hotel the Best Western hotel at the Jacksonville Airport. I am happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay and would ask if you do not mind to pass the word on to friends and family so that if they are ever in this area and need a place to stay they would choose us.

Once again thanks for your kind words and all the best to you.