For the money it's a great bargain in the area. $79 a night, decent sized rooms, quiet for being near the airport. Small pool and hottub was decent enough to take a dip in after a long drive. Continental Breakfast had a great variety of Pastries,Bagels, cereal, fruit and juices. Coffee was awful though.
There is a brand new huge Walmart Supercenter half a mile down the road which is a great place to pick up anything you might need. Several restaurants nearby too. I would stay here again.
Warning though, this area has Service roads which can make finding the place a bit difficult. Those roads are very confusing. If you miss the turn, your heading right into the airport, so pay attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and see our Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott, conveniently located by the Jacksonville Airport. Allow us to introduce you to our professional staff who will greet you with a friendly smile and a warm welcome. Our hotel has a bright and vibrant atmosphere complemented by a full hot breakfast buffet, complementary wifi, a fitness center, outdoor pool and sunny patio to help make your stay the best value Marriott has to offer. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Fairfield Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Fairfield Inn