“Smelly with a side of bugs!”

Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Jacksonville
Ranked #98 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The management and staff of Wyndham Jacksonville made us feel like we were in our second home. Everyone was extremely helpful and cordial and the room was very clean. The bed was quite comfortable, and breakfast and coffee in the morning were excellent. I would recommend this top-notch facility to everyone!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013

A friend of mine came to visit but I forget she had a pet. This turned out to be a great pet friendly hotel and the location was great. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the area, and price wasn't bad for a King Suite.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was fortunate to find this hotel through the Proton Institute in Jacksonville, FL. If there ever were a place that hospitality isn't just a word, this is it. The Staff from the front desk to housekeeping. The rooms were very nice, clean and had plenty of room. My stay at this location was extended ( 2 months ) at all times the staff was helpful, cheerful, willing to help me in what ever way they could to make my stay a great one. In the future when I go to that area I will stay at this location.

What impressed me the most was that everyone there made sure my needs were met and then some. If there were a time that I was not able to be at breakfast or dinner, the staff would make sure that I was provided those meals to my room. All I had to do was ask and it was taken care of. It was as though I had a whole community assisting me the entire time of my stay.
So if you are traveling in that area I strongly suggest staying at this property.

A heart felt "Thank You" to Janet, Pui, Gregg, Andrea, Lomont, Brittney, Trishe, Danielle and all the others that I may have not remembered their names I look forward to seeing you all when I come back there.

There are places that are just places to stay away from home, but this was the closest to " make you feel at home" there is. This is now my place of home away from home. See you all soon.

Room Tip: Tell them your needs and without a doubt they will fill it to your liking.