“I stayed at your property for 3 nights. I was in the...”

Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Jacksonville
Ranked #98 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at your property for 3 nights. I was in the Jacksonville area for a medical treatment. I needed a comfortable place to stay because I was not going to be able to do much outside of the room. The first day I had no TV at all. I was first told that it was a router problem and would be fixed shortly. Then I was told they would send a tech to come fix it. Then after 3 more calls and 3 more excuses I was told it was a cable company issue and it would be back on by morning. Which of course did not happen. The TV did not come back on until after 5 the next evening. So more than 1/2 my stay I did not have the emenities I chose this property for. Now I know that TV doesn't sound like that big if a deal and I agree,but when you are basically bed ridden for 3 days you get pretty bored without it. The maid service was iffy at best and not once was a vaccuum used. I had to ask 3 times for a bath mat. Again not earth shattering but when you can hardly walk to the bathroom try walking on ice cold tile. When I brought these issues to the front desk it was brushed off. "Oh sorry". I have several more trips I have to make to Jacksonville in near future. Sadly I will be looking for somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Jacksonville

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was my second trip to Jacksonville and I returned to The Hawthorn Suites for its Great Location, Great Price, and Beautiful accommodations. The next time I travel to Jacksonville I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business