“So Impressed with Customer Service”

Ranked #16 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
A TripAdvisor Member
“So Impressed with Customer Service”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The staff was very friendly, the desk clerk always called me by name. My husband forgot an expensive item and the hotel called us as soon as it was found and held it until our son could pick it up. I am impressed with the quality of the customer service that the employees give to the guests. They take pride in their work and in making the experience enjoyable for the guests.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor. We want our guest to feel at home so we make a point to call our guests by name. We are also so happy that we could assist your husband with the item that was left behind. We want all of our guests to know that they are in good hands when they travel and decide to make our house their home during their time in Jacksonville. You know that when your travel needs bring you back to Jacksonville, we will be waiting with open arms. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service. It is what we are here to do! Please do not hesitate to contact us is we can ever be of service.

Yours in Hospitality,

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, Proudly Managed by Hotel Equities
fbollard@hotelequities.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Turkish first
Denver, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This is my second time staying in a Hampton and both were within the last month. Great service and accommadations. As a honors member I have recently chosen Hampton as my preferred brand for Hilton. Thank you for great service

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Hello Sabrina,

We think you took the words right out of our manuals... "great service and accommodations." That is something we want every one of our guests to experience during their stay with us. We are also glad that you found your home in the Hilton family. The Hilton offers 10 different brands, all with award winning service. We are glad that we will have the privilege to welcome you home, welcome you to Hampton Inn, once again during your next trip to Jacksonville. Thank you for your comments Sabrina. If you ever need anything, we are only a phone call away.

Yours in Hospitality,

Dalton, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

It was during Ga-FLa game weekend and staff could not have been more helpful! They were all very upbeat and more than willing to go that extra mile to help make our stay great!! The manager helped a guest of ours with parking which he did not have to do. They also made great suggestions for places to eat and directions to get there. They also helped with

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Lori,

We are so glad that you chose us as your home away from home during the FL/GA Game weekend. We always try to make sure our guests feel at home and if we can help with parking... that is what we are here to do. Our entire staff also knows that you have a choice when selecting a hotel for your accommodation needs and we never take your selection for granted. Regarding dining options, it's tough to pick the best around but we sure are glad that we can refer our guests to so many great places that are within walking distance. On your next visit, be sure to check out BB's, Chart House, Ruth's Chris, or the Wine Cellar (which is just across the street of us.) Thank you again Lori, we look forward to welcoming you back next year for the game!

Guest Relations/Front Office Manager
fbollard@hotelequities.com
(904) 396-7770 x 605
Largo, Florida
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed here one night traveling between Tampa and Savannah. The hotel is convenient to I-95. Check in was effortless, staff were friendly and eager to please a HH Diamond member. A nice feature was the Diamond member parking just out the front door of the hotel. Room was clean and comfortable - just what you'd expect from Hampton Inn. Free breakfast was enjoyable, the staff kept everything neat and stocked. Overall an average stay at an inner city Hampton that appears to be coming due for a refreshing.
I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't miss the short walk to "treaty oak" a 200+ year old oak tree just across the str...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi Troy,

Thank you for your recent feedback. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of all of our reserved parking spots for our Hilton Honors Diamond Members. And you are right, we do need a bit of a refreshing. We are glad that we are able to tell you that while our property completed major renovations in our guest rooms last year, we still have more to do in our public areas. Beginning in early December, we will be begin replacing all of carpet in all public areas in the hotel. No need to worry though, we will be completing this during our slow periods so none of our guests will be affected. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Jacksonville. Please don't hesitate to send me an email and we will make sure that you are in one of our recently refreshed areas.

At Your Service,

South Carolina
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stopped here on our way to Cape Canaveral. It was perfect fit for our needs. The room was nice, breakfast simple but enjoyable and a time saver. A little tricky to find at night bc our GPS was acting a little loopy, but we'd definitely recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words and your recent review. We know that you have a choice when selecting a hotel and we would like to thank you for placing your trust in us. We will be waiting to welcome you back when your travel needs bring you back to our area.

Front Office Manager, Hotel Sales
Olathe, KS, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We went to Jacksonville for a family wedding and stayed for several days. This hotel is very nice - good location, too. I have no complaints at all. There was a little road construction going on right by the hotel, but it didn't cause any significant problems. The staff at this hotel is very responsive and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Hi Linda,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also glad to report that the construction will be completed in the near future! Our friendly staff is dedicated to making sure that all of our guests have everything they need to feel at home while they are with us. Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be of service.

Fred Bollard