“Great breakfast...Great value”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Ranked #22 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed here in June for the USA soccer match...very busy but great hospitality .My gransdson loved the pool with towels poolside. the room was clean in our weekend stay. The breakfast was outstanding a great value! I will agree that there are not many dining places close for dinner

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Events at Everbank Field are one of the busiest times for Jacksonville Downtown and I’m pleased to hear that our Team handled it with ease. The pool is a great amenity of the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95 and I’m glad you were able to utilize everything we have to offer!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Room is clean and comfy. Breakfast bar was the best I have seen. Ivy took great care of us and provided a positive outlook to start the day. Location is downtown and we ran into traffic getting in and out.

• Stayed: July 2014

Ivy is definitely one of our Staff Celebrities here at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95. Her continued pleasant outlook brightens not only Guest’s days but fellow Team Members as well. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Jacksonville!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Rooms were clean. Staff went out of their way to meet every need. Even went into the kitchen after hours to get milk for my granddaughter. Helped us find a room for my daughter and her family close to ours at the last minute. Willing to move us if we needed to be closer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Here at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown we pride ourselves in being our Guests “Home away from home.” We know it’s the little things that mean the most and taking that time to connect which each person that walks through the door. Knowing that our Staff made an impression on your family proves that we are on the right path.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were greeted well and were shown good hospitality during our stay and had a good sleep. Breakfast was very good and well-prepared and we felt nourished to start our day. One little piece of advice, this hotel is downtown and eating establishments outside hotel late at night (after 8pm) are few and far between, so you may want to eat in the suburbs prior to arrival. There were more restaurants down the street toward a residential section but we did not find this out until later and we do not know how late they stay open.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95. As a part of the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce I will make sure to let the local Downtown Restaurants know that more and more visitors are looking for that late night meal. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Jacksonville.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have chosen this location on several business and pleasure trips. The service has always been great, the rooms clean and comfortable. I would recommend this facility for the location, price and quality of services provided.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Our number one goal is to always meet and exceed every guest's expectations and I’m pleased to hear that we consistently provide you with excellent service! We know you have a choice when choosing a hotel in Jacksonville and we thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great place to stay for the money. Very clean, nice staff and convenient location. We were able to watch the fourth of July Fireworks from our room!! This was an added bonus. If I had the need to return to Jacksonville, I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. It’s great to hear that you were able to utilize our prime Downtown location to enjoy the Jacksonville Downtown Fireworks Display; they were definitely a sight to see! We know you have many choices in the Jacksonville area and we are proud to know that ours is first.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Everyone in the staff was extra accommodating. We met miss Ivy who warmly greeted us each morning with a lovely smile and helpful gestures to us all. She went out of her way to make sure all of our family and friend had all that they needed. Chris the operations Mgr. was wonderful. He far exceeded our expectations. We had stayed there 3 years now and hope to be there next year for our next convention.

Room Tip: could not say. We have been highly satisfied wherever we have been all 3 years