“love come here”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Ranked #23 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 29 August 2014

As always great service fast and friendly. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms nice and clean and great location. We love staying at this Hampton when we do weekend trips to Jacksonville for a weekend getaway. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that the overall experience from the cleanliness to our location was exactly what you were looking for! Thank you again for your great review and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Good quality Hampton Inn. Reliable comfort and service overall. Have had both GREAT service and mediocre service at this location. Breakfast is a great convenience and pretty good, free parking is a MAJOR plus, bed is comfortable, room is clean and location easy to get in and out of, even with the local road construction. Would recommend. Good value

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 682meredithb
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad to hear you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. We strive to exceed our Guests' expectations with every visit and it would appear as though we dropped the ball. I truly appreciate your feedback and I have shared it with the entire staff. We all hope to see you the next time you visit Jacksonville.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn on Prudential. Very nice accommodations and enjoyed the Jacuzzi room. We came to visit the Landing in D/T Jax but soon discovered it was not the hot spot we were expecting. Nice driving distance to other shopping destinations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I regret to hear that during your stay there wasn't the type of event you were looking to attend. You can typically find many events in the downtown area whether it be a Jaguars Football Game, Riverside Arts Market, or a Live Concert Event . We hope to see you again and tell you more about what Jacksonville Downtown has to offer!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My new favorite hotel to stay while in JAX! Very clean, nice, friendly staff. Except the manager spoke loudly to his subordinates in the kitchen in front of all of the guests during breakfast (not nice, actually rude). But the room, cleanliness and location of this hotel make it a favorite. It was a business / travel for me and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I immediatley brought your response to the properties General Manager so that your concern may be addressed. He has already spoken with the Manager on Duty that day to resolve the situation and the insure that it does not happen again. We appreciate your review and look forward to hosting you in the future!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We booked this hotel for our family reunion. We were given great nightly rates for event rate and the rate for the meeting room was very reasonable. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help with whatever request we made. We ended up booking a king room and to our surprise we had a jacuzzi in the room. That was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nickii B

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share this review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a good time and enjoyed our location and our staff. We truly appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel is conveniently located with easy access to major highways. It's clean and inviting and the staff is friendly and professional. Catina will go out of her way to help you and provide some great laughs poolside!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review of our hotel. We are happy to know that we were a excellent fit for you. We were happy to read that you enjoyed your visit, and all the features that we have to offer. Katina was recognized in our Team Member Morning Huddle and she was truly touched by your kind words. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Jacksonville!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

A six night stay in a comfortable hotel, in a good location but the comfort came at a cost. For instance, at checkin the room had popcorn on the floor and a lady's ear ring - each clearly visible upon entry. There was no laundry bag in the room. The second day the garbage can in the bathroom was on top of the toilet and that was true for 3 of the 6 nights. This is easily correctable by the guest but shouldn't have to be done. On the second day there was a half-used water of bottle left om the table by the cleaning staff. A visit to the desk attendant resulted in an apology but that was it. The attendants attitude - not spoken - was "you are a long stay customer so do you expect better"? Well, in fact I do. The third day the hand towel was not replaced, the bed hardly made. Again a visit to the front desk and this time the manager of the cleaning staff was there to hear my conversation but again no change. I could continue but never was there a laundry bag in the room, garbage cans left on top of the toilet, and a front desk that was less than helpful. Breakfast on one day was 20 minutes late.

Given a choice I would probably not return.

1  Thank Ram1995

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinions about your stay. We appreciate constructive feedback in an effort for us to improve. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that we may have caused you. Once in a great while we "drop the ball", and this seems to be the case with your visit. We take your feedback very seriously, and I have already met with my Leadership Team to address your concerns. I know that we would love to make it right for you. We thank you for taking the time to help us improve and we look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future!