I travel on business nearly every week and this is one of the best experiences I have had. Entire staff was helpful, friendly and made my stay enjoyable. This location is only a 5 minute drive to downtown Jacksonville North Bank including Jacksonville Landing and offers plenty of opportunity to explore the South Bank Riverwalk on foot.
I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a clean room, at a reasonable rate, with a refrigerator and stove top. Greatly enjoyed Nicovia at the front desk and all of the housekeeping staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $6.00/day for daily guests $4.00/day for monthly guests. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Riverwalk