We stayed here for two nights. The rooms are very clean and well kept. We did not want for anything. Amber was extrememly pleasant during check in and Lianne was the same during check out. Both gave us directions and ideas on things to do in the area. The hotel is pet friendly which is always a nice bonus although the daily pet fee is a bit high for the overall price of the room. The "take and go" breakfast is meager. The first morning, you could choose granola bars, fruit, or oatmeal. The second morning, only oatmeal and both coffee urns were empty. (although promptly filled when it was brought to their attention). They need to put trash cans outside for pet waste - that would be helpful. I did find the trash can on the second day in the back of the hotel. Overall, would deinitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $6.00/day for daily guests $4.00/day for monthly guests. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Riverwalk