Overall a good stay. Two negative comments: the room was smelly with a stale unpleasant odor. I had to look twice to make sure the sheets were clean. Right outside our room (on the ground floor) was a truck with it's front window smashed in (like someone smashed it). That made us feel uncomfortable and concerned for our car in the parking lot. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $6.00/day for daily guests $4.00/day for monthly guests. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Riverwalk