“Ok for one night”

Ranked #78 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
NC
“Ok for one night”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This property was clean and overall ok. We stayed for one night and that is about all I thought I would ever want to stay there. Location was ok. Looks like they painted and updated a few things but the appliances and countertops were dated and in ok condition. We found eggs in the refrigerator and ice cream in the freezer.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Princeton
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed here during Welcome to Rockville in April. We have stayed at two other of the same chains and it would be I the top 5. The cleaning lady's where super nice and the rest the staff was nice also. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed April 2014
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This hotel has been newly renovated, inside and out. Staff was friendly and professional, room was clean and spacious, bed was very comfortable, and the bed linens were clean and looked new. The grounds were nicely landscaped, parking was easily available in their well lit lot, and the location was convenient. We stayed only one night, because we had come to Jacksonville for a show at the Times-Union Center. We were offered toiletries, directions, suggestions for dining and a map of the area. There is a laundry on site, if needed. One of the thing that we noticed is that the widows are screened and actually open to allow the refreshing river breezes into the room. Since we are not native Floridians, we have much to explore. We will definitely stay at this establishment when we return to explore Jacksonville! This hotel is definitely a gem.

Room Tip: Third floor rear has a view of the river. We were in Room 315, convenient to the elevator, although...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Older building, very basic. Have never stayed in a hotel that did not supply complementary shampoo. Nor have we ever seen a hotel that had not ONE hanger in the closet! Thankfully our stay was not "extended" but simply an overnight. Breakfast was self serve packaged Danish stored in a cabinet in the lobby, termed "Grab and Go." We RAN ASAP.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We found this hotel, very clean, very accommodating, close to our Convention site. The help was very friendly and eager to assist.

We were pleased how well they accepted our 2 pups and other pets there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kkadlac
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I had the good pleasure of staying in this establishment for a week, and I must say I was pleasantly happy. From the Decor of the Hotel, to the quick service from the house keeping. This rare hotel is just under appreciated.

From the moment of check-in, I was impressed by the helpfulness and care of the staff as well as the manager. The Extended stay, was fantastic, crowning points

- everyday I was asked if I needed fresh linen which kept my floor clear of unwanted towels
- morning quick snack was always filled, and ready to go by the morning
- staff was always courteous and friendly especially the Managers who were always beaming with great smiles

This hotel was close enough to the freeway that it was just a quick jump on, and was centered 5mins from historical sites, and various eateries. I had a great time and got to visit some of the sites which made my stay fantastic.

Jacksonville ESA

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank chris v
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have stayed there for a total of 3wks due to my job, once in Oct and again last week. It is a great palce great price, and the location is the best in Jax.

Brooke, Lianne were the utmost professional people I have seen in a long time. The cleaning staff were always nice and helpful. The maintanance man was always on the go working.

I will always recommend this place. Again the staff were amazing and made me feel right at home.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business