This property was clean and overall ok. We stayed for one night and that is about all I thought I would ever want to stay there. Location was ok. Looks like they painted and updated a few things but the appliances and countertops were dated and in ok condition. We found eggs in the refrigerator and ice cream in the freezer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $6.00/day for daily guests $4.00/day for monthly guests. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Riverwalk