When you’re dealing with trying to get a family member to the Hospital -- the less stress you have the better. Patients are moved out of hospitals quickly... so you need a close place to recover. Or if you are from out of town and have to be at Mayo early. The rooms are designed to have a bit of the apartment feel so other activities can take place while someone is recovering or just resting.
The staff was very polite, and with special needs of family memebers - they are very helpful. The maintenance guy replaced a broken phone immediately. Evette, Judy, Colton, & Darrel are key people that offered to do anything to assist. I was surprised, Colton even called to confirm our 2nd visit to let me know we were set a number of nights.
Heads up -- Price & Staff is great, shuttle to Mayo and Publix. Hotel has wireless for free, yet it is not secure internet access. Bring a hot spot - cell phone or other device for private internet communications.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay